Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
:lol:

125845693_3599024720164903_3142289679976567535_n.jpg

We've been told that only 10 people are allowed to meet for Christmas Day, but 30 people for a funeral.

We will be holding a funeral for our pet Turkey named "Butterball," who will pass away on December 24, 2020

Refreshments provided. In lieu of flowers, please bring a side dish..

We've been told that only 10 people are allowed to meet for Christmas Day, but 30 people for a funeral.

We will be holding a funeral for our pet Turkey named "Butterball," who will pass away on December 24, 2020

Refreshments provided. In lieu of flowers, please bring a side dish..
:rofl: Dammit gonna have to walk away from the computer so I don't pee myself.

Glad we've cleared the air
we all should be able to say what we think
Apparently that only applies when it doesn't offend the newly crowned censor of this thread Mr. Wainwright.
It seems that the "offending" meme in question has been removed by someone, I assume the mods. That's truly disappointing, considering that I would bet if that picture had been one of Donald Trump or Joe Biden, Wainwright would have clicked "like" or "agree", had a chuckle and not given another thought. Instead he got a hurt feeling and made a fuss, perhaps I should send him a box of tissue to help him get over that hurt feeling. I expect I'll not be missed a great deal.

Apparently that only applies when it doesn't offend the newly crowned censor of this thread Mr. Wainwright.
It seems that the "offending" meme in question has been removed by someone, I assume the mods. That's truly disappointing, considering that I would bet if that picture had been one of Donald Trump or Joe Biden, Wainwright would have clicked "like" or "agree", had a chuckle and not given another thought. Instead he got a hurt feeling and made a fuss, perhaps I should send him a box of tissue to help him get over that hurt feeling. I expect I'll not be missed a great deal.
Yea you will I enjoy your company and could ya clear your PM box out.

20201209_185608.jpg
There ya go CF still fits in the same box I got her in.
We are disgusting I think but what the hell. lol

View attachment 1715645725 There ya go CF still fits in the same box I got her in.
We are disgusting I think but what the hell. lol
Reminds me of a poem...
Here's to the girl in the little red shoes
who smokes all your dope and drinks all your booze
She has no cherry but that's no sin
She still has the box that it came packed in.
:lol:

-
Back