Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Both boys I think? Hard for me to remember but boys are hard in life for me anyway till the girls get to be about 13 then that is the hardest to deal with and I would rather deal boys at that point.
Remember I 'm a single parent and can handle teenage boys but still after 2 teenage girls I don't think I can handle another teenage girl. Boys are easy give them a motor cycle when there 13 and some tools and they are fine a few cuts and broken bones is much better than dealing with hormones from a girl.
Thank God I'm done . lol

the oldest is a boy, he will be 11 next week
the other two are girls

i think my boy was 4 when he got his first 4 wheeler, but i cant wait for him to be tall enough to ride the wifes TTR-125 and we can go tear up the trails together (hopefully that happens before i get to be to old to outrun him)

yeah i am not looking forward to any of em hitting puberty
its kinda funny, at this point, i can see the boy falling in love (funny story about that, when he was 5 or 6 he had a little puppy crush on the daughter of a friend of ours, who was 10 or so at the time. no, she musta been older, 14, 15? shoot, she got married last year. anyway, her name was Damarius, but every one called her dammi (which of course sounds like dummy) so anyway, he got a little crush on her, and refused to call her dummy
he asked her what her favorite color is, and she said "violet" so he started calling her Violetta.
funny how 6,7 years later, everyone still calls her that

so yeah, i can see the boy falling in love, but i cant imagine the girls ever liking any man more then me

Was talking to a bunch of guys here on FABO about going to Mopars in the park in Minneapolis.
Sounds like a pile of us will be there in the first of June.
I don't know if you guys remember 68 original or not but he will be there and his Cuda is fantastic. he has 2 and one has no miles on it and never been titled from what little I know it's brand new still.
I think there both 1968.

Last edited:
Sure would be nice to see all you guys there as well I'm booking a room real soon.
I think MeMike was there at least 1 year gotta find out if he will be going this year.

Was talking to a bunch of guys here on FABO about going to Mopars in the park in Minneapolis.
I don't know if you guys remember 68 original or not but he will be there and his Cuda is fantastic. he has 2 and one has no miles on it and never been titled from what little I know it's brand new still.
I think there both 1968.
That's one show that I have always wanted to see, probably not this year unfortunately. :(

That's one show that I have always wanted to see, probably not this year unfortunately. :(
I've only been there once and had a great time and never gonna miss one if I can help it.
Would be nice if you could go, last time some of us brought a bottle of good whiskey and did sampling. I will do that again this year for sure.

I think there both 1968.
Good morning ,those old I bought a car put it in the house built a wall around it and it’s still there are neat , there was always a tail of a guy who did that around here with a corvette though that story circulated for years and sure enough it turns out it’s true . When he died it was in the house behind a wall 2 miles on it , don’t know what happened to it after that .

6688608D-FF50-418F-BE97-2E9182BCC61B.jpeg

I've only been there once and had a great time and never gonna miss one if I can help it.
Would be nice if you could go, last time some of us brought a bottle of good whiskey and did sampling. I will do that again this year for sure.
What’s a car show ?

did i see a post about grandbabies that got deleted?

im not sure if im going crazy, or just noticing it now

iether way, to the OP, you got my sympathies

did i see a post about grandbabies that got deleted?

im not sure if im going crazy, or just noticing it now

iether way, to the OP, you got my sympathies
Yea that was me I guess I didn't want to burden you guys with my problems so deleted it.

I am not sure what it was about but sometimes you just gotta get things off your mind.
Yea that's what I was doing just sitting here and worried about my grand kids and needed to vent a bit.
The State of Alaska took my grand kids from there mom and put them in foster care I'm trying to get them and bring them here.

-
Back