Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
View attachment 1715687391My oldest girl sent me this picture and said a clue on your new grand kids gender. She's having twins and took me a minute to figure it out.
Can you say busy here! I'm so surprised I have any energy at all. crying in one hand and happy in the other. I'm glad I can vent with you guys and thanks for putting up with me.
:thumbsup:

View attachment 1715687391My oldest girl sent me this picture and said a clue on your new grand kids gender. She's having twins and took me a minute to figure it out.
Can you say busy here! I'm so surprised I have any energy at all. crying in one hand and happy in the other. I'm glad I can vent with you guys and thanks for putting up with me.
I love those. Funny that they are going to be boys I guess. lol

Not sure if long term or not and no your fine asking questions I appreciate it and feed back is great thanks. Good idea I never met the other side of the family just my daughter in law is all.
Thanks again I'll do that and figure out the best for the kids.
Hopin the best for the kids, and know that they would be in good hands with you there Fred.

148628853_10221978211216713_3709392425400413024_n.jpg

Hopin the best for the kids, and know that they would be in good hands with you there Fred.
Thanks Gary I got lots of room for them and time to spend with them just a matter of what the State decides.

That's nuts LOL More grey hair Fred but congrats just the same. Two more motorheads.

-
Back