Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
No, I dont believe we have anything for Lincolns birthday

Things have been somewhat open here too, still not the land of the free as it was a year ago
It will return but have to be patient. I know you're dead against wearing a mask and all but it would speed things up if you did but purely up to you of course.
Wearing a mask, washing hands and a lockdown has worked in our Province. The daily count was over 3000 a day and today the count is 945. Can't argue with that BUT a long weekend is coming with Family Day and the numbers will go out the window again I'm betting. We shall see.

It will return but have to be patient. I know you're dead against wearing a mask and all but it would speed things up if you did but purely up to you of course.
Wearing a mask, washing hands and a lockdown has worked in our Province. The daily count was over 3000 a day and today the count is 945. Can't argue with that BUT a long weekend is coming with Family Day and the numbers will go out the window again I'm betting. We shall see.
Mark I'm impressed at your not wanting to stir up trouble and that's why I'm still here. You did good pointing out your opinion and we all know what you think about this virus and can live with that and learn some at the same time.
Glad your here buddy.

Mark I'm impressed at your not wanting to stir up trouble and that's why I'm still here. You did good pointing out your opinion and we all know what you think about this virus and can live with that and learn some at the same time.
Glad your here buddy.
Thanks Fred ... Of course everyone has and entitled to their own opinion. That's what makes the world go around. If everyone thought the same it would be a boring place but we wouldn't have wars either. No Matter what, Religion and Politics have created some of the worst wars.

Thanks Fred ... Of course everyone has and entitled to their own opinion. That's what makes the world go around. If everyone thought the same it would be a boring place but we wouldn't have wars either. No Matter what, Religion and Politics have created some of the worst wars.
Yes they have and many have died not wanting to be a part of the religious or political out come on life and just live and to each there own.
Seems to me that that is all coming to an end and we all better fallow the new rules or else.
Just my 2 cents nothing really important.

Here you go Fred

rack 001.JPG

I was thinking of ordering a TCI frame being they are made just over the border.
And knowing you the running gear would be easy to install.
Flat glass on the windshield a bit of bodywork and paint and a nice ride real fast.
Really CF that would be fun.

And knowing you the running gear would be easy to install.
Flat glass on the windshield a bit of bodywork and paint and a nice ride real fast.
Really CF that would be fun.
Thinking small journal 327 325HP that I have with a 350TH trans and I have a Mustang II front end and 8 inch rear axle already. So basically all parts but frame here.

Thinking small journal 327 325HP that I have with a 350TH trans and I have a Mustang II front end and 8 inch rear axle already. So basically all parts but frame here.
Dash should be easy to do, seats and interior should be simple. Not sure what the frame would cost but sounds like you could do it in a couple years or sooner.

Coct varies with what stage you want the frame to be.
You would have no weight and would think a simple frame and low torque engine would be more than enough to push it down the street rather quickly.
**** CF I'm getting excited about building it and would love to help.

That was my first thought and it works well on anything.

no kidding
one of these days (when the kids are all on school maybe) im fixing to get me a beat up barracuda, slap it on a S10 frame, and build a plow truck out of it...piss all of you guys off in one foul swoop

Those frames are too wide. These old T bodies can be carried by 2 guys and when I put the xtra buckets in it from a 65 Cuda they were touching each other and almost touching the doors.
Just like my old truck no room for more than 2 undersized guys and forget leg room.

-
Back