Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2021-2-11_19-1-18.jpeg

Good evening guys ,bitter cold here today -1 all day but sunny wind outta the north at 8-15 mph feels dam cold from our usual 5-10 above and rain . Nice change actually.

I’m not even gonna show you guys a picture of my messy shop trails through it also .
1127E55F-22C2-4D49-8897-1FAA3E32B172.jpeg

Good evening guys ,bitter cold here today -1 all day but sunny wind outta the north at 8-15 mph feels dam cold from our usual 5-10 above and rain . Nice change actually.
pretty cold for your town.

I’m not even gonna show you guys a picture of my messy shop trails through it also . View attachment 1715688164
We don't care Biff not a matter of who is cleaner or less clutter in our garage.
As far as I'm concerned it's all about enjoying what we have and getting a chance to go in the garage and digging through our piles of good toys and like me scraps iron is my favorite.

20210211_204717.jpg
A pile of worthless metal to most people but I use it lots and I like having it.
Clutter? yes, I sore yes but I like it. lol

no kidding
one of these days (when the kids are all on school maybe) im fixing to get me a beat up barracuda, slap it on a S10 frame, and build a plow truck out of it...piss all of you guys off in one foul swoop
I think we need an exorcism here. Devil come out!!!!!

-
Back