Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
And what about the 20ton Chinese rocket gonna crash to earth to big to burn up ! Could land anywhere there hoping for water but they have there fingers crossed , wish I could guess at my job like that .
Be awesome if it crashed in my yard. I got a bunch of commie guns and ammo to protect it. Lol

It’s 30 meters high mabey it will end up like those monoliths straight up and down all shinny and stuff :thumbsup:

9829260F-348C-4648-89E8-53E910D5C8B1.jpeg

This picture was taken at one of our car show. Both Mopars are hemi cars. the red one has a 528 727. The beige one is a 426 727 and used to be a 4 dr. He and his brother do the conversions and they do beautiful work, you'd never know it was a 4 dr. The green Stude pick up has a 392 and a push button. A neat truck.
75521922_10156304282376262_9126542248274558976_n.jpg

Well I just got back from the Boss` office and he told me they gave lead to the other guy. I told him I dont have to be happy with the decision so good fukn luck with your decision.

Well I just got back from the Boss` office and he told me they gave lead to the other guy. I told him I dont have to be happy with the decision so good fukn luck with your decision.
Well that sucks ! Oh well head up and be the bigger man ,he’ll screw up and your next in line .

Just do your job and nothing more, let them find out for themselves that they made the wrong choice.

Well that sucks ! Oh well head up and be the bigger man ,he’ll screw up and your next in line .

Just do your job and nothing more, let them find out for themselves that they made the wrong choice.
Sorry to say it guys but I am pissed and will now let it tank. I am giving no more than I have to and no longer going to diagnose anything. I have 9 years to make 30 but can retire in 6 years and 6 months with age requirement so guess when I retire and walk out now. I would not ever think of taking the job now after being overlooked for my skill.

Sorry to say it guys but I am pissed and will now let it tank. I am giving no more than I have to and no longer going to diagnose anything. I have 9 years to make 30 but can retire in 6 years and 6 months with age requirement so guess when I retire and walk out now. I would not ever think of taking the job now after being overlooked for my skill.
Can't blame you for feeling that way, I worked at a company some years back in a menial type of job. My immediate supervisor resigned and wrote a strong letter of recommendation for me, as well as 2 other department heads doing the same, as I had the most knowledge of the job. The company hired someone from outside, then expected me to train that person! I refused to train the new hire, quit and never looked back.

i think i may have raised city girls :(

so im at the house, the kids have a half day and they are looking out the big window that overlooks the back yard
they are all oohing and aahing

so i go "what are you girls looking at?"

there is a bunny out there
a bunny?

yeah a bunny

so i get up and look out the window
the girls go "look at the cute bunny"

and im like, yup, he sure is cute for a muskrat

Sorry CF to hear you didn't get the job I really thought you had it in the bag.
Brown nosier got it instead and looks to me he isn't gonna make it to long.

Sorry CF to hear you didn't get the job I really thought you had it in the bag.
Brown nosier got it instead and looks to me he isn't gonna make it to long.
Yup all 90 of the drivers and office staff said they are sorry I should have gotten it. I told them no problem I am now gone in just over 6 year and dont give a **** anymore. Good way to ruin a good man.

Aw sorry to hear that CF. If the lead hand asks for advice just say "I don't know" and let him hang himself. They'll find out how good he is. You'll have the last laugh my friend.

Can't blame you for feeling that way, I worked at a company some years back in a menial type of job. My immediate supervisor resigned and wrote a strong letter of recommendation for me, as well as 2 other department heads doing the same, as I had the most knowledge of the job. The company hired someone from outside, then expected me to train that person! I refused to train the new hire, quit and never looked back.
Good for you Linc.

Aw sorry to hear that CF. If the lead hand asks for advice just say "I don't know" and let him hang himself. They'll find out how good he is. You'll have the last laugh my friend.
I have told him congrats and good fukn luck because now you are on your own and have taught me that if I treat people like **** for 7 years I too can be promoted. Everything now will be "What do you think Mr. lead tell me where to look next"

I have told him congrats and good fukn luck because now you are on your own and have taught me that if I treat people like **** for 7 years I too can be promoted. Everything now will be "What do you think Mr. lead tell me where to look next"
Make him earn his keep and don't give an inch.

-
Back