Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
you know, ive been thinking...i would just go in there on tomorrow and be the same worker you have always been

i dont think management making the wrong choice is an excuse for you to slack off...that is not "being the better man"

but, hey, that an 5 bucks will buy you a cup of coffee
You know I read this again and here is my answer....................When you take a mans pride and he no longer likes where he works what do you have? It has nothing to do with me besides my pride.

You know I read this again and here is my answer....................When you take a mans pride and he no longer likes where he works what do you have? It has nothing to do with me besides my pride.
As long as you can still take pride in your job doing the bare minimum

I dont think that would make you happy either

Who cares if you get credit or not?
A man's character is who he is when he thinks no one is watching

20210505_154900.jpg
Dirty and needs a bath but this old man has some respect in my garage. Even though it pisses all over the floor. lol

As long as you can still take pride in your job doing the bare minimum

I dont think that would make you happy either

Who cares if you get credit or not?
A man's character is who he is when he thinks no one is watching
I guess we look at things different I take pride in doing the best I can and researching to know how to do things the best I can and when another man that does not know what he is doing and looks to me for all the answers is rewarded for that I lost my pride and no longer give 2 *****. I am at the point now after 37 years of giving my best with no recognition for that I will just ride out my last few years.

I guess we look at things different I take pride in doing the best I can and researching to know how to do things the best I can and when another man that does not know what he is doing and looks to me for all the answers is rewarded for that I lost my pride and no longer give 2 *****. I am at the point now after 37 years of giving my best with no recognition for that I will just ride out my last few years.
As I've gotten older I've learned there are often more ways to approach something...many of which will be equally correct

So if that works for you, you got my blessing

As I've gotten older I've learned there are often more ways to approach something...many of which will be equally correct

So if that works for you, you got my blessing
The part I think you do not understand is they gave him the job because he told them he does everything and I do nothing. So now its Show Me time.

The part I think you do not understand is they gave him the job because he told them he does everything and I do nothing. So now its Show Me time.

but the job is as a supervisor right?

isnt that just delegating?

if he is still required to do the work he was supposed to do before, that tactic may work
but if he get an office, i dont know

but the job is as a supervisor right?

isnt that just delegating?

if he is still required to do the work he was supposed to do before, that tactic may work
but if he get an office, i dont know
The job requires him to still be on the floor because he is just garage lead as in go to when we need guidance. There are building supervisors that are in the office and never come to the garage.

Ya know I forgot to tell you guys that guy totalled a bus backing out of the shop into it a few years ago. 17,000 dollars was the cost on that and it was a parked bus he hit. Then a couple years ago he backed through a steel roll up door and they had to replace that door at who knows how much and fix the bus.

Ya know I forgot to tell you guys that guy totalled a bus backing out of the shop into it a few years ago. 17,000 dollars was the cost on that and it was a parked bus he hit. Then a couple years ago he backed through a steel roll up door and they had to replace that door at who knows how much and fix the bus.
Sounds like a stand up guy .lol

Ok that last post was sarcasm.......as humour sometimes gets lost in translation

That's your problem CF you haven't caused enough damage at work to be noticed.
Just kidding but Jesus and this guy is the lead?

-
Back