Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
come on CF, didnt anyone tell you not to make yourself inexpendable at work?

you probably didnt get the promotion because they cant replace you

I know it's a bit early but poring me a expensive whiskey and a toast!
Hang in there CF your time is short and were all with ya my friend.

come on CF, didnt anyone tell you not to make yourself inexpendable at work?

you probably didnt get the promotion because they cant replace you
I heard it was because he has been telling them for years he does everything and I do nothing. Well now I stand back and say Show Me

how big is the company you work for?

if it isnt too big i doubt they wouldnt see through that

how big is the company you work for?

if it isnt too big i doubt they wouldnt see through that
It is a Public school with 76 buses. They never had anything to do with the garage so they dont know any better. As I told the boss when he told me this clown wasted 18,000 dollars on a bus last year that I kept telling them it was a warranty part that was finally done free in the end. The boss then told me its no big deal we already send alot out for repairs. Said that they treat tax money that way. That is the reason my last school job went private after 14 years of service there.

Trust me brother he has never seen me pissed off. My boss at the other district told me once I dont understand you if I piss off another mechanic they go out and bust *** but when I piss you off you do nothing. I said dont piss me off then. lol
Takes a man to except what happens without showing your true feelings. Believe me, management knows though and congratulating him on the new position is the right thing to do and shows your class. Revenge is coming.

It's beautiful when they get in way over their head and start to ask for opinions or help. Makes my day LOL
My butt kissing boss told the owner of a huge company I worked for that he thought me to do paintless dent repair when the owner of the company was watching me pull out a dent. I stopped working on the dent and handed my boss my tool and told him, your better at this than me you fix the dent and walked away. He was fired not long after. Made my day for sure.

My butt kissing boss told the owner of a huge company I worked for that he thought me to do paintless dent repair when the owner of the company was watching me pull out a dent. I stopped working on the dent and handed my boss my tool and told him, your better at this than me you fix the dent and walked away. He was fired not long after. Made my day for sure.
Good job

Beautiful!!!

you know, ive been thinking...i would just go in there on tomorrow and be the same worker you have always been

i dont think management making the wrong choice is an excuse for you to slack off...that is not "being the better man"

but, hey, that an 5 bucks will buy you a cup of coffee

This is for you Fred. We have a place called Whitby which is where I grew up and only a few miles from here. There is a place called Fawcett Motors in town and I used to do their glasswork many years ago and still drop in occasionally. I went on their website and saw this truck. It's a 30 AA truck that sold but looks like yours
I used to love going to this place. I sent you the website
IMG_0343.JPG

This is for you Fred. We have a place called Whitby which is where I grew up and only a few miles from here. There is a place called Fawcett Motors in town and I used to do their glasswork many years ago and still drop in occasionally. I went on their website and saw this truck. It's a 30 AA truck that sold but looks like yours
I used to love going to this place. I sent you the website
View attachment 1715733267
Thanks Mark one year newer but that's my truck.
Need to come visit and take it for a drive.

you know, ive been thinking...i would just go in there on tomorrow and be the same worker you have always been

i dont think management making the wrong choice is an excuse for you to slack off...that is not "being the better man"

but, hey, that an 5 bucks will buy you a cup of coffee
If I continue as normal he takes credit. If I stop helping him and doing my job as I have they wont know any different as they have nothing to do in the garage. The only time they will see a difference is in the budget and the fact drivers will not be happy with continuous breakdowns.

-
Back