Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It was a good show last night and the weather was perfect. A bit overcast but a nice breeze and cool.
Sorry Fred, I forgot to charge my phone so no pictures.
I spent a lot of time talking to people asking questions about my car.
I'd go again.

Morning men happy Saturday rained most of yesterday today cool and cloudy . I’m wating to see what today brings . Stay safe fellow humans

D34173F5-9EE8-4168-A791-4B79239FD7F4.jpeg

I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?

Well guys Friday afternoon I had a brain fart and decided to go to a car show in Fargo on Saturday morning. Talked to John and he said come down on friday and spend the night and will both go to the car show. SOOOO I did and had a great time with my good friend and his dog Hemi. Got a ride in his Demon and figured I'd race him some day but after a short ride with him I figured best if I just not do that. LOL
He took his Cuda and I took my Scamp to the car show and had a great time. I'll post pictures soon.

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Nothing but sunshine again today 28C (84F) plus humidex.
Went out last night and got dinner from Montana's. I picked the order up at 5 as arranged.
I got home and my wife is standing in the driveway and told me they forgot one of the bags so back I go. The place was insane and the girls were running their butts off so the girl apologized and gave me a free dessert. That was the least they could do.
After supper a couple came to pick up a composter we had for sale. Their last name was O'Brian.
My wife and I both laughed after they left expecting a person from Scotland or Ireland. No... from Jamaica.
They were lovely people.

Last edited:
The Cuda is his race car injected 440 with about 600 and something HP.
The Demon has a 6.1 Hemi putting 460 HP to the ground.

Wrong is a matter of opinion. My car has some pieces of the decals blown off from the car wash, found glued back on, some parking lot door dings and a few other imperfections. Not wrong life of a 48 year old car. It’s like the cartoon of the husband in the lawn chair with his *** on the ground and his knees by his ears and he says to his wife I like it like this lol

Wrong is a matter of opinion. My car has some pieces of the decals blown off from the car wash, found glued back on, some parking lot door dings and a few other imperfections. Not wrong life of a 48 year old car. It’s like the cartoon of the husband in the lawn chair with his *** on the ground and his knees by his ears and he says to his wife I like it like this lol
I agree it's like my old truck I think it is perfect just the way it is and almost 100 years old I'd have to say it looks great.
Been a bodyman to long though and when something is restored to perfection and is a trailer Queen I have this bad habit of trying to find something wrong with it and if I do find a flaw I keep my mouth shut because It's not mine to pick apart it's just me checking out another's body and paint work.

I agree it's like my old truck I think it is perfect just the way it is and almost 100 years old I'd have to say it looks great.
Been a bodyman to long though and when something is restored to perfection and is a trailer Queen I have this bad habit of trying to find something wrong with it and if I do find a flaw I keep my mouth shut because It's not mine to pick apart it's just me checking out another's body and paint work.
I know what you mean, like me checking out a fireplace or other masonry work nothing said but in your mind “I would have done that differently”

I know what you mean, like me checking out a fireplace or other masonry work nothing said but in your mind “I would have done that differently”
Exactly what I do or learn some new ideas.
The ones I might have to say something to are the guys showing off there car and saying how it's the best in the whole car show and they didn't do a thing to build there car just spent tons of money on it and then putting down someones car that the guy did all the work himself on a shoe string budget.
Lucky me I don't see that to often but it sure rubs me the wrong way.

Ya had two guy’s standing on the street discussing my dart commenting on the dings and scratches and such. Stood there and listened for a while then took the keys out of my pocket walked to my car and said pretty nice for 48 year old original paint eh ( that’s Canadian for huh) both their mouths hung open. I smiled and drove away

Morning men thanks for the pics , and I agree about car shows I actually prefer the odd stuff but not many shows around here .

-
Back