Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Nice GTX, like the 32 ford 5 window also
That GTX is my friends car.
It was a father/son project
He has a learning disability but he's sharp as a whip and anything you want to know about Mopars he's an encyclopedia.
440 with a nice big cam, 727 and 3:23.
Problem is he's 22 and can't get Ins till he's 25 so it's in his mother's name and insured and his dad drives it all the time. His dad has a beautiful 69 Charger Hemi Orange with 500 wheels 383/727/3:23

Another friend took pictures of my car

358788114_839706554239699_8777557542080282106_n.jpg

358803177_809047300946494_1316553706661559051_n.jpg

358806091_794006312212263_1007935894376128824_n.jpg

358806101_1376487043209717_4671551911486638571_n.jpg

359623020_1193380588024561_7390148485757529329_n.jpg

Forgot to add this picture.
My late buddies car and now his son owns it
67 Beaumont with a blown 502 4L60 and 4:56 gears.
Really sounds angry

IMG_3757.jpg

Talked to one guy I know and he has a 69 Prostock Camara.
He told me that the cops are now pulling over cars with roll bars and being tubbed with huge tires and checking to see if they are slicks etc.
They can have the vehicle towed at your expense to the police station and have one of their mechanics do a safety.
Also the Insurance companies will no longer insure these cars.
Think this has all started from those assholes with the rice burners and the fart cans doing burnouts etc.
They have ruined it for everyone and has given everyone like us a bad name

Talked to one guy I know and he has a 69 Prostock Camara.
He told me that the cops are now pulling over cars with roll bars and being tubbed with huge tires and checking to see if they are slicks etc.
They can have the vehicle towed at your expense to the police station and have one of their mechanics do a safety.
Also the Insurance companies will no longer insure these cars.
Think this has all started from those assholes with the rice burners and the fart cans doing burnouts etc.
They have ruined it for everyone and has given everyone like us a bad name
Always someone to stir the pot.

Well I opened my 10lb roll of .035 flux welding wire today so it was time to restock. I bought that roll a year ago for 70 bucks today to replace it was 130 dollars. The inflation is absurd in our country now.
Not just your country ! bought a new washer and dryer ,speed queen brand in usa hubersh in Canada 3900$ retarted !

Morning guys.
Another gorgeous day today but rain is coming and a lot of it they are saying.
Great car show last night and it was lovely. A nice breeze blowing and some nice shade.
Here's a new car I haven't seen before.
Got the guy coming this morning to fix a dent on the 300 at 10am.
Have a great day

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

Got some rain last night, and right at the moment it's coming down in buckets. Been so hot and dry the last couple of weeks that this is very welcome. Will try and send some out to you guys in the East.

We’ve been getting a shower every couple days, grass is turning that awful green colour again. Heading to snow lake to visit son and do a lot of fishing, 8hr ride tomorrow. Everything packed, load car after supper and outta here at 6 am WHOO HOO! You guy’s have a great week

Got some rain last night, and right at the moment it's coming down in buckets. Been so hot and dry the last couple of weeks that this is very welcome. Will try and send some out to you guys in the East.
Suppose to rain here tonight but nothing yet.

We’ve been getting a shower every couple days, grass is turning that awful green colour again. Heading to snow lake to visit son and do a lot of fishing, 8hr ride tomorrow. Everything packed, load car after supper and outta here at 6 am WHOO HOO! You guy’s have a great week
Have a good time keep us posted.

heres a brainteaser for you

about 2 months ago i got pulled over for speeding, doing 50something in a 35
it took the deputy a while to find my truck in the system and when they finally did they realize i was running illegal plates on it

the whole traffic stop took almost an hour, but finally they let me off with a warning, provided i went straight home and took the plates off

then this morning, my wife got in a little fender bender and the same deputy showed up and gave her a ticket for failure to keep distance

took me a minute to figure out what happened, but when i asked the wife she confirmed it...the deputy musta like me

Got just enough rain to raise the humidity to 75%. Back to the nineties.

Hope ya all are doing good been the same old **** different day here.
Doing good. Same old **** here too. Got rid of the cop carcass today. Check out the skids I built for the front control arms. Worked great. Roll back operator was impressed. Says he's going to keep them on the truck.

20230711_150309.jpg

Street Machine Weekend coming up this weekend. Will be hundreds of sweet rides in town Friday to Sunday. Used to be a sanctioned "cruise" on Friday night, but between covid and some road construction/traffic pattern changes, that ended a couple years ago. Saturday will be 100' "drags", best time slip wins, and a show and shine on Sunday.
Typically there are a couple of other shows on Saturday, one a lowrider group, and sometimes a modern muscle group. Should be a good time, I'll be out Friday night in the Dart, first time since I've owned it that it might actually be able to do a cruise night, I've taken the Ventura several times, or one of the Mustang Gt's I used to own. My brother said he will probably come down one of the days, don't know which car he'll bring, last 2 times he drove the 70 Chevelle SS454, but I think he might bring the 66 Chevelle instead.
I will try to remember to take pictures.

-
Back