Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Got a question Fred. The dent repair came over yesterday and he tried to access the area.
He said there is double metal there plus foam so couldn't get at it.
He suggested a glue pull process. Is that a good process and no damage to the paint?
Have a great day guys

Street Machine Weekend coming up this weekend. Will be hundreds of sweet rides in town Friday to Sunday. Used to be a sanctioned "cruise" on Friday night, but between covid and some road construction/traffic pattern changes, that ended a couple years ago. Saturday will be 100' "drags", best time slip wins, and a show and shine on Sunday.
Typically there are a couple of other shows on Saturday, one a lowrider group, and sometimes a modern muscle group. Should be a good time, I'll be out Friday night in the Dart, first time since I've owned it that it might actually be able to do a cruise night, I've taken the Ventura several times, or one of the Mustang Gt's I used to own. My brother said he will probably come down one of the days, don't know which car he'll bring, last 2 times he drove the 70 Chevelle SS454, but I think he might bring the 66 Chevelle instead.
I will try to remember to take pictures.
Sounds like a good time Randy.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Got a question Fred. The dent repair came over yesterday and he tried to access the area.
He said there is double metal there plus foam so couldn't get at it.
He suggested a glue pull process. Is that a good process and no damage to the paint?
Have a great day guys
Glue pulling won't hurt the paint Mark I have one and use it all the time.

Sounds like a good time Randy.
It's a great event, been going on for over 40 years. A few years back I was at the 100 ft drags when a really sweet 1970 Roadrunner came up. He launched so hard that the rear bumper scraped the pavement and when it came down it crushed the oil pan.
I met the owner by chance later that summer when he bought some parts from me for another project. Hell of a nice guy, and he was laughing about the incident, but it was not something he was expecting at the time.
Another time someone rolled a Vega after a monster wheelstand, that was before I moved here but there is video of it.

From what information I can find there is very little fire activity currently in Alberta, but still some in B.C.
Good morning, there are a lot of fires being started by lightning, mostly in the interior went from 55 fires to well into the hundreds overnight.

It's a great event, been going on for over 40 years. A few years back I was at the 100 ft drags when a really sweet 1970 Roadrunner came up. He launched so hard that the rear bumper scraped the pavement and when it came down it crushed the oil pan.
I met the owner by chance later that summer when he bought some parts from me for another project. Hell of a nice guy, and he was laughing about the incident, but it was not something he was expecting at the time.
Another time someone rolled a Vega after a monster wheelstand, that was before I moved here but there is video of it.
Damn would be nice to be there and tag along with ya.
Most car guys are good people and main reason I like car shows and drag racing.

Good morning, there are a lot of fires being started by lightning, mostly in the interior went from 55 fires to well into the hundreds overnight.
Hope they get them all out soon and sounds a bit overwhelming trying to take care of that many fires.

Fire just started last night about 5 miles north Grand Rapids MB and about 3 miles west of the highway. When we came through there was smoke over the highway. Hopefully they get it out and doesn’t box me in Snow Lake, that wouldn’t be so bad, just have to go fishing more :thumbsup:

1689225233086.gif

Morning guys
Oops just had a clap of thunder. Been raining all night basically.
Great sleeping weather though.
Hope this helps the fires up north.
Have a good one

boy oh boy it sure came down heavy this morning then the sun came out and been nice ever since. strong wind out though.
Here's the damage to our 300. Pissed me off though. The old biddy must have known she hit me and just straightened the car up and walked away.

IMG_3784.jpg

boy oh boy it sure came down heavy this morning then the sun came out and been nice ever since. strong wind out though.
Here's the damage to our 300. Pissed me off though. The old biddy must have known she hit me and just straightened the car up and walked away.

View attachment 1716114159
Plenty of people out there that could care less if they damage someones car. Sorry Mark.

-
Back