Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ever have one of those nights that took till after 1 in the morning to go bed and can't sleep past 5 ?
Yea one of them nights.

1689403191289.gif

Morning fellas.
Great turn out at the car show last night both new and old.
I didn't charge my phone so didn't take any pictures. Sorry, next time.
Thunderstorms starting around 1pm so no shows tonight and Sunday doesn't look any better.
Have a great day and play safe

**** Randy your still awake.
I was, got in the house around 11:30 from the cruise, still lots of cars out but I was tired and needed a shower. It was extremely slow going due to the high number of people and cars on the streets. My engine temperature got a bit high a few times, around 215-220, but it ran ok. I found a place to park for 45 minutes or so but by then it was too dark for pictures. When I started the car after, it was not happy, wouldn't idle at all for the first 30 seconds or more, had to keep my foot on the pedal or it just died.
Stayed out for another hour or so after that, traffic was a bit lighter, and I went to check out a few spots for some potential street races, but the police had things pretty much under control, other than some people who insisted on rolling coal with their diesels and a few other drivers doing serious burnouts in traffic.
I don't mind if someone makes a little tire smoke but at one point there was a good 6 block stretch of exhaust and tire smoke so thick it was like a heavy fog.
I'll likely be riding shotgun with my brother tonight if he makes it down with the Chevelle so that should make it easier to get pictures.
Was thinking about going to the drag racing event this morning but I have a newly purchased project coming, should be here in about 90 minutes.
Holy ****, sorry for the long ramble!

Not much going on in this neck of the woods.
Can smell smoke but not sure if someone is burning wood or from the forest fires
Be glad when crap is done and over with

I took this picture several years ago of my friend Paul and his car.
He was at the show last night.
70 Duster formerly a healthy 418 and now a blown 540 Hemi.
A real nice car

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Morning guys on this rainy morning. Of course it's raining it's the weekend lol
here is one of the car that comes to shows.
67 Dart with a 514 and twin turbos. I asked him last year how much HP he's putting out and he said somewhere between 12-1400.
The next picture was taken by a drone of the car show on Friday night. My friend and I sitting where the black line ends. His is a 69 Dart GTS 340 727 sure-grip. Has a real nice cam in it and headers and a real nice idle to it.
Have a great day guys

347595133_697306042234387_8194746915751390385_n.jpg

360121063_697305975567727_477795489847422436_n.jpg

Queen's Common Friday night - Copy (5).jpg

Last edited:
-
Back