Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
20230715_124849.jpg

20230715_125033.jpg

20230715_125056.jpg

My new project, 97 Thunderbird LX.
4.6 liter V8, 120k miles, no rust, interior near perfect.
Picked it up for $550.00. Seller could not get it to run, has original plug wires, and probably original plugs still in it too. I got it running without much trouble, but I do think it needs a TPS and I will replace the plugs and wires as well. It has some hail damage, will see about getting that repaired, plus tires are all completely shot.
Beyond that I will check out the rest of it and see what else it needs. Not sure if I will keep it for a while or just flip it for some quick cash.

My brother brought his SS454 Chevelle last night for some fun. Took mom for a ride, she was grinning from ear to ear when she got out.
20230715_191325.jpg

This car hauls ***!

Finally did stop raining but weather liar says it could rain tonight so I won't be going to the car show tonight.
I'll sit home and watch NHRA instead

View attachment 1716115322

View attachment 1716115323

View attachment 1716115324
My new project, 97 Thunderbird LX.
4.6 liter V8, 120k miles, no rust, interior near perfect.
Picked it up for $550.00. Seller could not get it to run, has original plug wires, and probably original plugs still in it too. I got it running without much trouble, but I do think it needs a TPS and I will replace the plugs and wires as well. It has some hail damage, will see about getting that repaired, plus tires are all completely shot.
Beyond that I will check out the rest of it and see what else it needs. Not sure if I will keep it for a while or just flip it for some quick cash.
Nice daily driver even being a Ford I like it.

Finally did stop raining but weather liar says it could rain tonight so I won't be going to the car show tonight.
I'll sit home and watch NHRA instead
My car is still waiting for the parts to rebuild my alternator so no car shows this summer so far.
Gonna watch an old movie tonight and eat leftovers for dinner.
God help me I wake up in the morning after eating my cooking.

My car is still waiting for the parts to rebuild my alternator so no car shows this summer so far.
Gonna watch an old movie tonight and eat leftovers for dinner.
God help me I wake up in the morning after eating my cooking.
They’re not #s matching, Fred just go find a r+r rebuilt one for $150 exchange yours. Save your self the headache of trying to figure out why it still doesn’t work after you put the new diodes in it

They’re not #s matching, Fred just go find a r+r rebuilt one for $150 exchange yours. Save your self the headache of trying to figure out why it still doesn’t work after you put the new diodes in it
It's a one wire alt. and just needs a voltage regulator not a concern of it being #'s matching more of a concern helping a friend after dealing with cancer that is fixing it get back on his feet. He was never one to take a hand out so I'm giving him some work.

382BA0AB-C9F9-4654-9974-62534BBA2A88.jpeg

So went for a plane ride today ! This is Della Falls it’s taken form 4500feet . Had an old friend call me up and asked if I wanted to go on a plane ride he needs seat time , what time and where was my answer! Was a little bumpy but fantastic day !

I’m wrong second highest on Vancouver Island, 172 in the world 1440 feet high .

F368C134-0E34-46CB-91F5-D200898D363C.jpeg
The farm we were at getting equipment that’s our Landoll trailer it’s 52 feet attached to the truck huge farm

-
Back