Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A few more

20230716_131558.jpg

20230716_134122.jpg

20230716_134141.jpg

20230716_134154.jpg

Good morning, what a day after the epic flight , got to go fight a fire in a steep gully all departments deployed, some dumb **** lit it was so close to houses it was scary. But 50ish fire fighters got it under control ,and left sprinklers on it all night .

What a day. My wife cracked a tooth and is now looking at a root canal or removing it and doing an implant
Either one is expensive.
I have to wait now till mid Aug for my cortisone shots because the Dr has just come back from holidays.
At least my wife is on pain killers. What a cluster.
One good thing is our usual car show tonight

What a day. My wife cracked a tooth and is now looking at a root canal or removing it and doing an implant
Either one is expensive.
I have to wait now till mid Aug for my cortisone shots because the Dr has just come back from holidays.
At least my wife is on pain killers. What a cluster.
One good thing is our usual car show tonight
In my experience root canal’s are not good. Implants are better they are screwed in and the bone grows around them. Not falling out like a root canal, have 2 in lower jaw to hold lower plate had them for about 12 years no problem

Good morning, what a day after the epic flight , got to go fight a fire in a steep gully all departments deployed, some dumb **** lit it was so close to houses it was scary. But 50ish fire fighters got it under control ,and left sprinklers on it all night .
Can't handle it anymore glad to see you taking care of it but don't burn yourself out Biff.

In my experience root canal’s are not good. Implants are better they are screwed in and the bone grows around them. Not falling out like a root canal, have 2 in lower jaw to hold lower plate had them for about 12 years no problem
My wife has one implant and every once in a while she has to go back and have the stud tightened and get charged for it I might add. Put some Loctite on it lol

Morning guys.
To add insult to injury I went to the car show and after about an hr it started to spit so headed home.
What a day
I get the dent fixed on the 300 today. Hope this goes better.
Hope your days are better

Hey guys. I was just telling Fred the guy that did my dent was really good at what he did.
Very happy with it.
Cut the front yard and just as I was finishing the wind picked up and the sky came over black so put everything away. My wife just came in from the garden so it must be raining now.
Have a great evening

Hey guys. I was just telling Fred the guy that did my dent was really good at what he did.
Very happy with it.
Cut the front yard and just as I was finishing the wind picked up and the sky came over black so put everything away. My wife just came in from the garden so it must be raining now.
Have a great evening
Same here a bunch of black clouds with some thunder but no real rain yet.

-
Back