Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Oh it's been hot today.
Might get a thunderstorm later today
been perfect temp. here.
Had to take the health inspector to the city camp grounds today. The city owns the lake and park. Seems like everything is in order but wasted part of my day but he also is the health inspector for mobile food stands.
Showed him the old truck and he gave me a quick inspection and I have to have some kind of fridge to keep the hot dogs and bacon in and it can't be ice chest. Could go with a propane fridge but screw that will just go with Canned beverages and prepared package snacks that don't need to be cold and take the BBQ off.

been perfect temp. here.
Had to take the health inspector to the city camp grounds today. The city owns the lake and park. Seems like everything is in order but wasted part of my day but he also is the health inspector for mobile food stands.
Showed him the old truck and he gave me a quick inspection and I have to have some kind of fridge to keep the hot dogs and bacon in and it can't be ice chest. Could go with a propane fridge but screw that will just go with Canned beverages and prepared package snacks that don't need to be cold and take the BBQ off.
Not. go find a camper fridge. There cheap out of some old rotten camper. You’re carrying propane any way

Not. go find a camper fridge. There cheap out of some old rotten camper. You’re carrying propane any way
C5148432-D7D3-440D-8479-080311F43A04.jpeg

I

Have no room to put it on the truck. Thought about a 12 volt cooler we would use in our semis and can't seem to get anything to work that is simple and inexpensive.

It ain’t like the meat is raw. Bunch of bullshit.
I agree and the hardest part is I can't keep the food in my house I have to have a separate facility for the food if I store it.
I can under stand keeping food safe that I sell and think that I'm better off selling prepackaged food that doesn't need a fridge and just stuff a pile of canned drinks in a cooler and sell snack food and canned or bottled drinks.

Morning guys and Friday is finally here for you working guys.
We did get rain and was steady and no thunder as expected.
There was tornado warnings up around where my son lives but haven't heard anything about damage so maybe just passed over.
Might get some rain again today so our Friday night car show may be cancelled. Time will tell.
The weekend looks fabulous though and no rain in sight so quite a few shows this weekend
Have a great day

I agree and the hardest part is I can't keep the food in my house I have to have a separate facility for the food if I store it.
I can under stand keeping food safe that I sell and think that I'm better off selling prepackaged food that doesn't need a fridge and just stuff a pile of canned drinks in a cooler and sell snack food and canned or bottled drinks.
A propane fired camper fridge is not much bigger than an ice chest. A little soft copper plumbing and viola, put a dedicated fridge/freezer in your shop, which you probably have now and your covered. Those propane fired fridges have balls the one I have if you turn it down will freeze everything in it solid.

Morning all had a great night sleep and I gotta figure out what I want to do today but coffee first.

A propane fired camper fridge is not much bigger than an ice chest. A little soft copper plumbing and viola, put a dedicated fridge/freezer in your shop, which you probably have now and your covered. Those propane fired fridges have balls the one I have if you turn it down will freeze everything in it solid.
Yea I could do that and just load it with hot dogs the drinks I can put in an ice chest.
You think they would let me just have a designated fridge in my garage for storing?

Yea I could do that and just load it with hot dogs the drinks I can put in an ice chest.
You think they would let me just have a designated fridge in my garage for storing?
Don’t see why not it’s your place of business, lots of home based business operate from a garage

Don’t see why not it’s your place of business, lots of home based business operate from a garage
Didn't know that thanks Murray.
My garage gets pretty dirty but most of the time it's just bad in the winter months.

Didn't know that thanks Murray.
My garage gets pretty dirty but most of the time it's just bad in the winter months.
As long as you keep the storage unit nice and clean. The other thing you might want to look at is if you need a business license, you know the government they want a slice of your pie to.

As long as you keep the storage unit nice and clean. The other thing you might want to look at is if you need a business license, you know the government they want a slice of your pie to.
Yes they do and have a business lic. and tax # just need a health card.

I have an important question. I bought these BFGoodrich T/A radials for the Dart, nice tires however unless you melt them they don’t leave a black mark just dust, has anyone else noticed this? Ya I know 65 going on 18 makes me smile.

I have an important question. I bought these BFGoodrich T/A radials for the Dart, nice tires however unless you melt them they don’t leave a black mark just dust, has anyone else noticed this? Ya I know 65 going on 18 makes me smile.
Ya those t/a’s are as hard as a rock. My buddy showed up at the track with them and everybody laughed at him.

Get a set of Cooper Cobras, they wear really good, hook up well, and will leave an autograph too.

I'm running an off brand tire on my scamp and they don't leave any black marks and yea it's a bummer.

My 2009 GMC as I said before has been having issues with puffing out a bit of smoke at cold startups and the starter motor sounds like it's been dragging on start up.
Well so far it's the PCV valve in the valve cover causing the smoke that is part of the valve cover. So new Valve cover and new starter I will replace tomorrow.

My 2009 GMC as I said before has been having issues with puffing out a bit of smoke at cold startups and the starter motor sounds like it's been dragging on start up.
Well so far it's the PCV valve in the valve cover causing the smoke that is part of the valve cover. So new Valve cover and new starter I will replace tomorrow.
A brake Kleen spray job wouldn’t free it up. Blue smoke? Hate to even think it but valve seals?

-
Back