Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A brake Kleen spray job wouldn’t free it up. Blue smoke? Hate to even think it but valve seals?
from what Iv'e read only way to fix it is a new valve cover. Hope not vale seals it only has 97,000 miles on it.

We were building a school in Kenora Ontario. Living in motel rooms working 12 hr. We used to stop a Robin’s donut for coffee and muffins every morning. One day we were sitting having lunch, we had a bunch of leftover muffins. There were seagulls everywhere. So we started feeding them muffins. Then I got the idea to start a feeding frenzy then soak the bits of muffin in vodka. Those seagulls just gobbled them up. We got those gulls so pissed they couldn’t fly, they’d be walking across the parking lot and fall over. Just about the funniest thing I ever saw.

We were building a school in Kenora Ontario. Living in motel rooms working 12 hr. We used to stop a Robin’s donut for coffee and muffins every morning. One day we were sitting having lunch, we had a bunch of leftover muffins. There were seagulls everywhere. So we started feeding them muffins. Then I got the idea to start a feeding frenzy then soak the bits of muffin in vodka. Those seagulls just gobbled them up. We got those gulls so pissed they couldn’t fly, they’d be walking across the parking lot and fall over. Just about the funniest thing I ever saw.
:rofl: :rofl: That's funny **** would love to have been there.

That's better than the old Dr Demento radio show of poisoning pigeons in the park.

1690005214050.gif

Morning guys.
The weather liar said 20% chance of rain in the evening so went to the car show.
Suddenly came over overcast and started to spit then the sky opened up so everyone scattered.
My friend brought his 69GTS for the first time and landed up some SOB scratched it in two places on the door.
One 12" long the other 2" and both right to the metal and of course never owned up to it.
So now I have a major cleanup today for the show tonight.
There's a lot of wax on the car so the water may just run off and leave a clean surface. Then all I have to do it detail it and clean the wheels
Have a great day

I was right. The car looks real good really but detailing it will be the cats ***.
Not going to the car show tonight I'm hurting too bad.
I did manage to down a Crown and Coke though then had a snooze on the deck under the gazebo.
I will go out and bring some supper home but hurts to drive but it's not far to go.
Have a great one guys

I was right. The car looks real good really but detailing it will be the cats ***.
Not going to the car show tonight I'm hurting too bad.
I did manage to down a Crown and Coke though then had a snooze on the deck under the gazebo.
I will go out and bring some supper home but hurts to drive but it's not far to go.
Have a great one guys
Sorry your hurting buddy really screws up the day.
Got the new starter in my 09 GMC and I have to say it was a real puzzle getting it out, but the going back in wasn't so bad. New valve cover is in as well so she starts fine now and will take time to see if I got the exhaust to stop smoking at start up.

Sorry your hurting buddy really screws up the day.
Got the new starter in my 09 GMC and I have to say it was a real puzzle getting it out, but the going back in wasn't so bad. New valve cover is in as well so she starts fine now and will take time to see if I got the exhaust to stop smoking at start up.
Good luck with that Fred.
Geez it's hot and humid today but I'll take it over snow any day

91* here now, been sweatin my balls off in the garage. Pulled the interior out of my 97 Thunderbird, carpet was wet and smelly, p.o. had left the windows open during a recent rainstorm.:BangHead:
On the plus side, the undercarriage is absolutely mint! Zero rust anywhere!

Picking up my new outboard yesterday $5000 taxes in. Got a park pass today. Taking the wife for a boat ride and fishing/ picnic. Hopefully we get a shore lunch

-
Back