Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1690187596475.gif

One of the hospitals in Toronto had a car catch on fire in their underground parking lot.
Chalk another one up for the EV's
Time to get rid of these pieces of crap

I looked this up on the Toronto CTV news channel. They stated that arsonist used an accelerant on a Porsche. And they showed a couple of good photos of the guy.

Because of your hatred of EV's, I've lost faith in your credibility.

I looked this up on the Toronto CTV news channel. They stated that arsonist used an accelerant on a Porsche. And they showed a couple of good photos of the guy.

Because of your hatred of EV's, I've lost faith in your credibility.
You're right it was a Porshe because that was what was first reported then corrected later

Morning guys
Well it's spitting right now but supposed to be warm but also a chance of a thunderstorm
The weather liar can't make up their mind.
They said there was a thunderstorm coming yesterday afternoon. Then the warning got cancelled and landed up with some rain for about 10-15 minutes then it was lovely out so like the old saying "if you don't like the weather then wait 5 minutes"

Morning men, finally a break in the weather supposed to rain for a couple days,feels nice not to be in 30c+weather .

My Scamp has been parked for over a month waiting for the alternator to be rebuilt and today I ordered a new one. It's a one wire alt. in the factory 1973 casing and couldn't find one that would bolt up to my mounts so screw it 200 bucks later a new one is on the way.
Missing out on some good car shows.

After lunch I started to cut the backyard. Got about 1/3rd of it done and started to rain.
It rained lightly for 10-15 minutes and with a few minutes it was all dry.
The sky looked a little iffy so waited and sure enough down it came again.
Before lunch we could here thunder in the west of us.
So tomorrow it is.
Doubt if there will be a car show tonight.
I was watching NHRA last night and saw Big Daddy was there in a wheelchair yet.
Sad to see him getting old.
Have a good one

Morning guys I kinda drank to much last night with one of my neighbors but the good news is I had a good night sleep.

Well guys been one of those days of not to much going on around here think it's called watching paint dry kinda day.

Busy here. Smoke some jerky, made raspberry syrup and fruit leather with the pulp. City celebration this week.

20230725_122315.jpg

Smoked some salmon yesterday and got distracted and turned it into a dry pile of dust. :BangHead:
I brine them with liquid smoke and use the dehydrator. Works pretty good. A little more forgiving. Getting ready to prime a Corvette hood. Bought half fucked up. I like to drink when I smoke meat. Lol

I brine them with liquid smoke and use the dehydrator. Works pretty good. A little more forgiving. Getting ready to prime a Corvette hood. Bought half fucked up. I like to drink when I smoke meat. Lol
Never tried a dehydrator on Salmon sounds like a good idea.
**** Charlie I like to drink when I cook anything. Dinner is in the oven so cheers my friend.

-
Back