Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Did a little reading and jumped in. My smoker is electric with a smoke box for the wood and a temp gauge for the meat. Still an all night process for a brisket.

Did a little reading and jumped in. My smoker is electric with a smoke box for the wood and a temp gauge for the meat. Still an all night process for a brisket.
I have a Little Chef electric smoker and just a cheap one but wasn't going to spend big bucks till I knew for sure if I really wanted to do a lot of smoking.

Well hey fellas . Hwy shut down again had strong winds so the Cranes lowered the mesh then the Crane broke down :BangHead: oh well not what the stranded people wanted but tourists suck !

If you have seen pics of buildings and houses with graffiti on them and boarded windows with trees growing out of the roof that is the neighborhood.
Can't understand why people or communities let it get that bad. People use to take pride in their homes and properties.

Morning fellas.
Well it's been raining all night not that we didn't need it.
That should make it real humid today, Oh Yay!!
Have a great day.

1690458335173.gif

Meat processing in the fall is always a four day event, lots of work to do everyone has a job, great family time. Smoker runs constantly for 2 1/2 days. Sausage, bacon, hams, are the main stay chicken and or turkey are common once in a while fish. Buying halves of meat from the local slaughter house and venison sure take a large chunk out of the grocery bill

Morning gents look like a great day so off the lawn chair with a cup of coffee and a smoke.

Spent some time out on the deck today until it got humid. The air was thick with humidity and not smoke though.
I did check out the inside of my eye lids and they're just fine
Didn't see a lot of people out walking today and I wasn't one of them either.
I love to go out for walks but not in this weather.
Keep cool guys

-
Back