Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1690754550652.png

1690754668180.png
My sister sent me this picture of my dad when he was 17 and had hair. Sure miss the old man.

Good evening men , well only a couple days and we take our practical tests then we write our license in a couple weeks , man it’s almost august where did that month go :eek:

So, somebody up North of me sent some rain my direction. With it, 70 mph winds, that blew down trees and knocked out power lines. I'll be busy with clean up for a day or two. Others have more work than I, as a few trees fell on houses. 1 1/2 inches of rain out of it though, can't complain of that.

1690791101899.gif

Morning fellas. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Biff is right, Aug starts tomorrow. This summer has flown by.
Back to school stuff is in the stores now.
My daughter used to work at Michaels a craft store and she said they have the Halloween stuff in the back of the store already. Wouldn't want to lose a buck.
Have a great week

So, somebody up North of me sent some rain my direction. With it, 70 mph winds, that blew down trees and knocked out power lines. I'll be busy with clean up for a day or two. Others have more work than I, as a few trees fell on houses. 1 1/2 inches of rain out of it though, can't complain of that.

View attachment 1716121497
Wasn't me this time it's been pretty dry up here.

Could have been me, Yunick last Friday we had one hell of a storm, small sheds ripped off foundations semi trailers flipped, roofs torn apart etc. just missed my place by 3/4 mile, got some hail 1 1/4” rain in an hour and a half. Little scary. Nobody hurt, very uncommon weather for here.

Could have been me, Yunick last Friday we had one hell of a storm, small sheds ripped off foundations semi trailers flipped, roofs torn apart etc. just missed my place by 3/4 mile, got some hail 1 1/4” rain in an hour and a half. Little scary. Nobody hurt, very uncommon weather for here.
Wow didn't hear of that storm but glad it missed you.

Morning guys. Another great day and Happy Aug 1st
FINALLY getting my 4 shots this morning. Mark is a happy camper
It'll probably take 4-5 days for the shoulders to settle down but at least it'll be done.
Didn't go to the car show last night. Too sore.
Have a great day, I know I will

Morning guys. Another great day and Happy Aug 1st
FINALLY getting my 4 shots this morning. Mark is a happy camper
It'll probably take 4-5 days for the shoulders to settle down but at least it'll be done.
Didn't go to the car show last night. Too sore.
Have a great day, I know I will
Good to hear Mark getting rid of pain is always nice.

-
Back