Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Sunny so far but expecting rain or maybe not. Who knows these days
My dear wife said she would help me clean up the Cuda. She's a real sweetheart and I'm keeping her.
Maybe it's because I bought her Swiss Chalet for supper last night haha
Have a great day

One of the hospitals in Toronto had a car catch on fire in their underground parking lot.
Chalk another one up for the EV's
Time to get rid of these pieces of crap

One of the hospitals in Toronto had a car catch on fire in their underground parking lot.
Chalk another one up for the EV's
Time to get rid of these pieces of crap
Can't imagine those batteries catching on fire is good for the environment.

Well good morning gentlemen I see everyone is doing well,good to hear nothing new here on the coast still hot and dry . Working on my First Responder course it’s amazing, 4hrs of cpr today cheers.

91* here now, been sweatin my balls off in the garage. Pulled the interior out of my 97 Thunderbird, carpet was wet and smelly, p.o. had left the windows open during a recent rainstorm.:BangHead:
On the plus side, the undercarriage is absolutely mint! Zero rust anywhere!

20230722_165106.jpg

20230722_165109.jpg

20230722_165119.jpg

20230722_165123.jpg

WOW that's one clean bird.
I'm getting the sense that it spent most of it's life on a rural area, otherwise it would likely be pretty rusty. The other ones that I've had in this bodystyle were bad, unless they were from a rural area, or always garage kept and extremely well maintained. Nobody here in town has a damn fuel filter or an air filter for it, so I have to go online and order it and any other parts I need. :mad:

I'm getting the sense that it spent most of it's life on a rural area, otherwise it would likely be pretty rusty. The other ones that I've had in this bodystyle were bad, unless they were from a rural area, or always garage kept and extremely well maintained. Nobody here in town has a damn fuel filter or an air filter for it, so I have to go online and order it and any other parts I need. :mad:
Definitely a keeper it's hard to find older cars in that shape.
That sucks you would think parts would be easy to find.

I ordered a set of plugs and wires last week, they were original. :mob:
I also ordered a pair of patch panels for my Bronco, but when they arrived, I got one for the Bronco, and one for a 2007-13 Chev Silverado, had been mislabeled in the warehouse. Contacted Rock Auto and they are sending me another one for the Bronco, hopefully it's the right one this time. Might end up with a free one for a Silverado, depends if they are going to pay for the return shipping, cause I ain't.

So I cut the front yard but tomorrow I'll do the back. Just too dam hot and humid.
Supposed to be a thunderstorm coming in but now it's cancelled. Oh yeah? Take a look outside. Getting dark
Fog and I had a fun talk this afternoon (by text)
He's quite the gardener and he has posted some beautiful pictures on FB of flowers in his beds.
Myself, I have a black thumb so only cut grass lol

One of our favorite summer trips is taking the boat out to the big lake, anchoring just of shore and wading in

I have a little portable grill I keep in the boat

We take that and grille out on the beach and just make a day out of it

If you look closely, you can see the grille to the left of the tube

View attachment 1716118444
looks like a Blackbird

Got my cuda dash painted. Trying to duplicate the original finish of suede. Pretty happy with it. Used tintable bedliner, thinned down and tinted with some blue I had in stock.

20230723_162307.jpg

20230723_162259.jpg

-
Back