Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Interesting day My oldest grandson is 17 and the last 3 years he goes to Missouri and works for a farmer there.
He just finished his EMT training for the volunteer fire dept. Great kid been driving semi for before he got his drivers licence and I mentioned it before he's the grand kid that burned himself real bad with gasoline and spent I think 4 months in the hospital doing skin drafts at the age of 10.
Anyway today he's in Missouri driving semi for a farmer and slows down to turn right into the field off the main road and rolling hills there and he was at the down side of a hill and a guy was way over the speed limit rounded the top of the hill and plows into the semi. Grand son had to do CPR on him till the ambulance got there but the guy didn't make it, pronounced dead at the hospital.
Knowing my grandson he's taking it real hard.

Interesting day My oldest grandson is 17 and the last 3 years he goes to Missouri and works for a farmer there.
He just finished his EMT training for the volunteer fire dept. Great kid been driving semi for before he got his drivers licence and I mentioned it before he's the grand kid that burned himself real bad with gasoline and spent I think 4 months in the hospital doing skin drafts at the age of 10.
Anyway today he's in Missouri driving semi for a farmer and slows down to turn right into the field off the main road and rolling hills there and he was at the down side of a hill and a guy was way over the speed limit rounded the top of the hill and plows into the semi. Grand son had to do CPR on him till the ambulance got there but the guy didn't make it, pronounced dead at the hospital.
Yea grand son is taking it real hard just talked to him.

He'll be alright. Good character. He'll figure it out and get over any guilt. Probably poured his heart out with the CPR. That's where he is hurting.
His first time with CPR on a real person and yea he will figure it out but the getting over it part will be hard.

His first time with CPR on a real person and yea he will figure it out but the getting over it part will be hard.
I praise the young man for his valiant effort :thumbsup:

1689303447300.png

Morning guys and Happy Friday
The car show at the funeral home has been cancelled because of two funerals so I'll be going to another one which is also very good and next door to a Timmies
Have a great one

Morning guys and Happy Friday
The car show at the funeral home has been cancelled because of two funerals so I'll be going to another one which is also very good and next door to a Timmies
Have a great one
Haven't been to a Timmies in years sure like there food.

Morning men another 30 something day not a rain drop in sight . Stay safe out there ! Have a fantastic weekend.

.75 inches of rain yesterday afternoon. Pretty good thunderstorm. A couple of hits were real close. Getting a little work done on the Barracuda. Painting the dash. It supposed to be suede paint. Gonna try and mimic it somehow.

That sucks

.75 inches of rain yesterday afternoon. Pretty good thunderstorm. A couple of hits were real close. Getting a little work done on the Barracuda. Painting the dash. It supposed to be suede paint. Gonna try and mimic it somehow.
Our capital City of Ottawa got hit by a tornado yesterday. Several homes damaged but only one person hurt and not badly. She should buy a lottery ticket

-
Back