Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
You might want to post it up @ 1982 Dodge Mirada Cmx Orig Owner

Maybe someone will want the car, or parts from it.

For FMJ Bodies Only
We bought it on EBay for 435 with no motor or trans. My son has parts listed on a Mirada page and has bites for interior and factory aluminum rims but no follow through sales yet. It was listed and shared on that page so I am guessing as a whole there is no value to them.

you should try working on them. a 1000 dollar water leak
One reason why I didn't buy it, just too many red flags and too much hassle to work on. I got a much better buy on a better car in my opinion with the 97 Thunderbird that I picked up. It runs fantastic and drives like new, no squeaks, rattles, or odd noises. Far cheaper too.

Hot as balls again today, 95*, and sunny, almost no wind. More of the same 95 to 99 until Friday, then 75. Hopefully this is the last of the extreme heat for this year, there have already been several agricultural emergencies declared due to the severe drought conditions. Expect food prices to increase as a result. :BangHead:

1692080100964.gif

Hot as balls again today, 95*, and sunny, almost no wind. More of the same 95 to 99 until Friday, then 75. Hopefully this is the last of the extreme heat for this year, there have already been several agricultural emergencies declared due to the severe drought conditions. Expect food prices to increase as a result. :BangHead:
The prices already have but bend over and take it like a man.

Morning guys.
Another wait and see what the weather will be today. More sun, more rain.
Well we have inside work to do today
The car show was great last night.
Back in the late 70's I was working in a GM dealership. First on the bench and then as a service writer
I used to look after this guy's 79 Camaro 305 2 barrel.
He still has the car and has done some major changes in it.
He now road races it and boasts an LS3 6 speed. Lowered right down and a complete tubular suspension, Brembos etc etc etc
We have been friends for years and always have some laughs. We were talking last night and some of his friends came along and he introduced me as the guy who looked after him when the car was under warranty.
He has the build sheet, bill of sale and even some of all the work orders I wrote on the car.
I should have taken pictures.
He came over to take pictures of my car and I said make sure you take pictures of the front of a Mopar so you'll remember what they are like. He split a gut laughing.
Real nice guy

Morning gents happy Tuesday to ya all.
Friend is stopping by to show me his new toy. 68 Cuda I'll get some pictures.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Here's a picture of my friend's Camaro that I was telling you about
Looks like great weather ahead right through till at least Tuesday.
Have a great day

363832646_10232244578283490_7898364637389148145_n.jpg

Morning Mark been nice weather here and looks like a hot one tomorrow.
Great Fred but you've noticed the days are getting shorter and the sun comes up a lot later now.
Been a crazy summer. A lot left though so make the best of it.
BTW how's your alignment on the Scamp now? Hope it's all good with no tire wear.
Mine seems to be ok so far anyway
Did you get that fella sorted out that likes to rip around town?
Some drivers are braindead I'm afraid. Yeah...we all get stupid once in a while but in an open area away from people is ok.
Have a great day

Good morning guys ,had some computer issues , been hot as balls here same as Randy was 101f at the hottest yesterday plus the humidity. All is good otherwise, half way through my ema-fr course one test left 200 questions timed at one and a half hours . Glad everyone is doing well stay safe have a great day .

Great Fred but you've noticed the days are getting shorter and the sun comes up a lot later now.
Been a crazy summer. A lot left though so make the best of it.
BTW how's your alignment on the Scamp now? Hope it's all good with no tire wear.
Mine seems to be ok so far anyway
Did you get that fella sorted out that likes to rip around town?
Some drivers are braindead I'm afraid. Yeah...we all get stupid once in a while but in an open area away from people is ok.
Have a great day
Just got back from dropping MIL off at the train station so she can go visit her friends out in Washington.
Haven't adjusted my front end yet but will do that soon.

-
Back