Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been a cold day today. No sun at all but did get some sprinkles on and off all day and high winds. Just plan miserable.
My daughter's 49th birthday today. We've talked to her on video only
Heading to our neighbour's cottage tomorrow and back Sunday evening. Great weather for the whole weekend. Hot and humid
Have a great evening
Hot day here and still dry but I'm not going to complain it's still better than below 0 temps and snow.

Car show this weekend in town, I’ll post some pics. Taking the Dart and the A, son can’t drive the A because of the timed transmission. Had a good one yesterday Boss called in drunk, whoo hoo brownie for me. :rofl::):rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just finished cutting hay so if it rains its all my fault. lol
1692412517712.png

Car show this weekend in town, I’ll post some pics. Taking the Dart and the A, son can’t drive the A because of the timed transmission. Had a good one yesterday Boss called in drunk, whoo hoo brownie for me. :rofl::):rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey Murry get some pictures of your cars for us.

Staying warm today. 98*F outside, 111*F heat index, and I had to yard work. Leaf blower makes a good fan.

B E A UTIFUL day here upper 70’s F clear skies a little breezy but doesn’t mater. Had a conundrum couldn’t decide so I said to myself, self and I knew it was myself because I was in my house and wearing my shorts Then it hit me right out of the blue the kitchen cabinet door, probably going to have a shiner

B E A UTIFUL day here upper 70’s F clear skies a little breezy but doesn’t mater. Had a conundrum couldn’t decide so I said to myself, self and I knew it was myself because I was in my house and wearing my shorts Then it hit me right out of the blue the kitchen cabinet door, probably going to have a shiner
:rofl:Only funny because it didn't happen to me.
Could tell others your wife hit you . :thumbsup:

Not much going on here today a bit of cleaning in the yard and now trying to figure out what for dinner. Might do a meatloaf or maybe spaghetti. Hard to figure out when it's just me.

Attended a wiennie roast today, 107*F outside, 114*F heat index. Wasn't my idea, but had a good time anyway.

10 pm, 90*F out, 102*F heat index. Going to skip my walk tonight.
It’s about 65F here 1am beautiful calm no wind at all. Took the 91 year old FILfor a cruise in the Dart yesterday with a couple beers in the vents. Man the dust was flying harvesting wheat, oats, barley etc. FIL was just smiling telling me stories about harvest time, some included me helping them out. Good times, the MIL and my future wife would bring a feast for a king throw a table cloth over the hood of the old ford 1/2 ton and the crew would eat. 3 brothers running the combines sons and future in-laws driving trucks. Yup understand your smile.

-
Back