Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning guys ,had some computer issues , been hot as balls here same as Randy was 101f at the hottest yesterday plus the humidity. All is good otherwise, half way through my ema-fr course one test left 200 questions timed at one and a half hours . Glad everyone is doing well stay safe have a great day .
Morning Biff glad your still around and the best of luck on your test.

Well she has been good to me for many years so I guess its ok she needs fixed. My daily started growling from low p/s fluid on the way to work. The local Autozone had the psi line in stock and the sun is shining so it should not take more than an hour to change.

1692252387967.gif

Morning guys.
Lots of fun yesterday.
My wife wanted some top soil. SO loaded up the box trailer and got a yard of it.
Problem was it was too much for the trailer. So started to drive home and had smoke coming off the wheels.
Limped it to a local parking lot and called my neighbour (a real good guy) and he came with his truck and we off loaded some of the soil then brought it home.
Have to finish unloading the trailer today.
It was so dam hot yesterday too so had to stop after every two wheel barrow loads and have a rest.
Found out I'm not as young as I thought I was. You sure find out fast.
Have a great day

Morning men, another fun day coming up, test drove a new toyota RAV4 last night , nice car just no fun factor, I want a new car all wheel drive is #1 some ground clearance is #2 so we’ll keep looking , gonna try a madza next :realcrazy:

Morning men, another fun day coming up, test drove a new toyota RAV4 last night , nice car just no fun factor, I want a new car all wheel drive is #1 some ground clearance is #2 so we’ll keep looking , gonna try a madza next :realcrazy:
Around here ground clearance is important in the snow.
Good luck on your search buddy.

The good part is they are hammering the crap out of it but it’s like a Whac-A-Mole scenario. Other low priority fires are blowing up.

If you get a Mazda make sure you undercoat them yearly or it'll rust right out in front of you

Well my wife and I got the trailer unloaded yesterday morning while it was cooler.
After lunch I cut the front and back yard.
I was tired but a good tired.
BTW morning guys and hope everyone has a great weekend.
But first have a great day

Hey Fred,
Yoiu were talking about your alignment on the Scamp.
These are the final readings when I got my car done.
Hope this is helpful to you.
One question... is your front end original or updated. Mine is all original

IMG_20230818_0002.jpg

Went to a car show yesterday and it was small only 8 cars but still had a good time. Only picture I got was when I got back home at 9:30 PM.
Brought back a pile of unwanted pests.

IMG_20230817_220503148_HDR.jpg

Went to a car show yesterday and it was small only 8 cars but still had a good time. Only picture I got was when I got back home at 9:30 PM.
Brought back a pile of unwanted pests.

View attachment 1716129522
Holy crap. Next time you go take a can of Pam and spray some on the front before you start home. That way all the bugs will just wash off

Been a cold day today. No sun at all but did get some sprinkles on and off all day and high winds. Just plan miserable.
My daughter's 49th birthday today. We've talked to her on video only
Heading to our neighbour's cottage tomorrow and back Sunday evening. Great weather for the whole weekend. Hot and humid
Have a great evening

-
Back