Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well, I got to buy a new stove today, $1000.00 poorer now. The old one decided to **** the bed on Sunday when we had a big dinner party. Oven wouldn't get over 280 degrees, kinda tough to cook anything with that, so I did everything on the barbeque.
It was the second time that happened, last time was just over 4 years ago, cost me $400.00 to fix it then, and they wanted $100.00 just to come out and diagnose it. Discussed it with my wife and we both felt that it wasn't worth spending another bunch of cash on it, so we elected to just replace it. Of course now, the fridge doesn't match, so.................................I'll probably be buying a new one of them soon too. Cha Chingggg!!!
The appliances were all new in this house when we bought it 10 years ago, they don't last very long anymore, and nobody seems ashamed to admit it either.
Gotta look on the bright side, at least you’ll have a new beer fridge in the shop, just be real careful moving it. Rent one of those appliance movers with tracks. Really slick piece of equipment.

Gotta look on the bright side, at least you’ll have a new beer fridge in the shop, just be real careful moving it. Rent one of those appliance movers with tracks. Really slick piece of equipment.
My buddy has one of those appliance dollies, they really are great for ease of moving fridges and freezers.

My buddy has one of those appliance dollies, they really are great for ease of moving fridges and freezers.
Agreed, they also make moving an old fridge smoother as once they lived in a location for a number of years they really don’t like to be moved and keep working.

Been quiet here today I been working on a 64 Valiant aftermarket front valance for a friend this morning and almost done.

Been quiet here today I been working on a 64 Valiant aftermarket front valance for a friend this morning and almost done.
Same here. Ripped the wiring harness out of the boat trailer. Been patched, repaired, jerry rigged and basically fobared. Using conduit and soldered joints with heat shrink. Maybe it’ll last more than 10 minutes this time. Hopefully Lolol

Nothing is good anymore and not fixable makes it even worse.
Everything is circuit bords today and too expensive to buy just go buy a new appliance. That way you get a warranty. The old appliances would last for years. We have a freezer downstaits and it has to be 40 years old and still works like a charm

Hey guys I'm back.
Had a great time with our grandson and had a few laughs.
My trailer towed like a champ and hardly knew it was on the back.
We had great weather when there and will be all this week I'm pleased to say.
We were beat when we got home and nothing like sleeping in your bed.
Heading to the Monday night car show. Slowly coming to an end as once the sun goes down it gets nipply
Have a great evening

Hey guys I'm back.
Had a great time with our grandson and had a few laughs.
My trailer towed like a champ and hardly knew it was on the back.
We had great weather when there and will be all this week I'm pleased to say.
We were beat when we got home and nothing like sleeping in your bed.
Heading to the Monday night car show. Slowly coming to an end as once the sun goes down it gets nipply
Have a great evening
Glad your back Mark safe and sound.
Not much happening here after cousin left but was a great 3 week visit.
Started back to work again so gives me something to do.

Everything is circuit bords today and too expensive to buy just go buy a new appliance. That way you get a warranty. The old appliances would last for years. We have a freezer downstaits and it has to be 40 years old and still works like a charm
At least you could fix it if need be, we now live in a bic lighter era, buy it use it throw it in the landfill

No Marks Neibour. Sorry Fred wasn’t looking at who posted
No problem I do that a lot.
Kinda wounder what the weather is going to be like this weekend. looks like so far Saturday is a 24% chance of rain. If it doesn't get any worse are you able to meet up Saturday?

No Marks Neibour. Sorry Fred wasn’t looking at who posted
The mower turned out really good thanks. I put a large washer on the inside of the deck and that fixed it.
Put two brand new wheels on it as well and sharpened the blade. Then put it in their garage. I have full range of their place. Codes for the house and garage door opener. She text me and asked how much they owed my me so I said nothing and that I always like to help the needy. They got a big laugh at that. They aren't hurting for money
I always take care of their place for them when they're away even in the winter I clear their driveway.
He got me the new wheels before they headed out BTW
Great car show last night and then it started to get cold but suddenly the wind died down and was quite pleasant.
A great turnout as well.
Another gorgeous day today.
Have a great day

Morning Mark glad you had decent weather at the car show.
None around here till Oct. 7th I think.

Morning Mark glad you had decent weather at the car show.
None around here till Oct. 7th I think.
We have a huge one this Saturday. It's a once a year event.
You have to be there around 11am because you may not get it

380276884_10159779254291089_98205267104027482_n.jpg

Morning guys. Another gorgeous day ahead. This will be happening right through to Monday so far. Monday will be 27C and nothing but sun.
Got a busy morning, physio at 9 and Dr app at 11. So between the two appointments I'll have some time to kill.
Maybe someone can help me with the lights on my Cuda.
The dash lights are very dull but just lately they have come up to what I would consider normal.
Also, my headlights and taillights will flicker all the time.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Have a great day

Morning guys. Another gorgeous day ahead. This will be happening right through to Monday so far. Monday will be 27C and nothing but sun.
Got a busy morning, physio at 9 and Dr app at 11. So between the two appointments I'll have some time to kill.
Maybe someone can help me with the lights on my Cuda.
The dash lights are very dull but just lately they have come up to what I would consider normal.
Also, my headlights and taillights will flicker all the time.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Have a great day
Bulkhead plug was an issue with my car.

-
Back