Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Hope everyone had a good night
Start of another weekend tonight for those who are still working
going to spend some time cleaning up the car for the show tomorrow and the weather looks perfect.
Going to meet my friend who has an original Model "A" and I'm going to follow him with the 4 ways on.
I think the best he can get is 30 mph, 40 if downhill lol.
He has a 56 Crown Vic as well but he said he would love to take the "A".
Have a great day

Morning guys. Hope everyone had a good night
Start of another weekend tonight for those who are still working
going to spend some time cleaning up the car for the show tomorrow and the weather looks perfect.
Going to meet my friend who has an original Model "A" and I'm going to follow him with the 4 ways on.
I think the best he can get is 30 mph, 40 if downhill lol.
He has a 56 Crown Vic as well but he said he would love to take the "A".
Have a great day
Not to sure, but I think a properly tuned rebuilt model A should be able to hit 50 mph. Although the car would be running past it’s limits with the engine and more so the chassis. It would be scary going that fast for sure

Not to sure, but I think a properly tuned rebuilt model A should be able to hit 50 mph. Although the car would be running past it’s limits with the engine and more so the chassis. It would be scary going that fast for sure
The car is in excellent shape but I know he wouldn't push it that hard

The car is in excellent shape but I know he wouldn't push it that hard
They were never meant to go that fast. Even with a brand new front end in it, the design of it is not conducive with higher speeds. Mine has new kingpins all new tie rods, rebuilt and adjusted steering box. Took my and my pal 2 days dicken around to set it up. Each measurement you take or adjust depends on the accuracy of the last adjustment. Probably why hot rodders don’t use them. No he’s right 30 mph is fast enough

He literally built it from a number of bushel baskets full of parts and lots of rust now it's all showroom quality. He did everything but the paint. I'll take a picture of it, it's gorgeous

My AA has a 3 speed gear box and a hi and low gear box and it will do 30 mph but that's about it. And like Murray said wasn't made to go fast
and one hell of a time keeping it on the road if it would go any faster. :steering:

My AA has a 3 speed gear box and a hi and low gear box and it will do 30 mph but that's about it. And like Murray said wasn't made to go fast
and one hell of a time keeping it on the road if it would go any faster. :steering:
Here’s one for ya, I was sitting in my friends shop having a beer with him wagging the jaw. He has a 6 month old puppy. He was walking around in front of us and I let a substantial fart go. The puppy stopped looked directly at my *** and was tilting his head back and forth, me and Tom looked at each other and just bust a gut laughing.

Here’s one for ya, I was sitting in my friends shop having a beer with him wagging the jaw. He has a 6 month old puppy. He was walking around in front of us and I let a substantial fart go. The puppy stopped looked directly at my *** and was tilting his head back and forth, me and Tom looked at each other and just bust a gut laughing.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The toothless one speaks. :rofl:

Morning guys I got roped into driving semi today hauling potatoes out of the field.

Morning men... Going to be a great day with this huge car show.
Even my wife is going!!!
My buddies wife is also going. She and my wife have been friends since they were 3 yrs old so that's 71 years.
I'll take as many pictures as I can on a full charge. Only the real nice stuff of course
Have a great day

I had a 1930 model A in my youth. It would cruise at 45 MPH, anything faster and the mirrors would vibrate really bad. Once did 65 downhill, dumb stuff. Brakes [mechanical] were poor. My dad had a couple of AA trucks. They both had 'low hole' 4 speeds.

1696139921408.jpeg

Food for thought. The Plymouth Feather Duster is MOPARS
LIGHT WEIGHT
I believe This because it Has The Hill side HEMI in it....

-
Back