Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1696230802148.gif

Gotta question for ya. In the United States are you required to put a stamp on your income tax envelope?Here no postage required just throw it in the mail
I do ours electronically. Just check it over and SEND and then wait a week or two for your refund

Morning fellas. Another beautiful day ahead right through to at least Friday.
We will probably pay for this weather.
We certainly do need some rain though. Getting really dry but may get some on the weekend.
Have a great day

I phoned AMD this morning and got a price on two bumpers for my car. Coincidentally the front and rear bumper are the same number.
Anyway the guy quoted me 259 bucks plus shipping and money exchange and brokerage fees.
So I checked online and we have AMD distributers here in Canada.
Called them up and the place is on route to my son's place.
450 and he said I hope you don't mind waiting as I get them shipped up when I get a decent load which saves $$$$. Absolutely, that's fine in my book.
We have a guy north of here and he deals strictly in Mopar Parts and he wants 759 each. You're lucky if you get out of his place with all your extremities. His bumpers come from AMD as he's listed as an agent.
I'll sell mine for maybe 100 bucks. They are straight but showing their age is all. Someone might be able to polish it out. No idea

I phoned AMD this morning and got a price on two bumpers for my car. Coincidentally the front and rear bumper are the same number.
Anyway the guy quoted me 259 bucks plus shipping and money exchange and brokerage fees.
So I checked online and we have AMD distributers here in Canada.
Called them up and the place is on route to my son's place.
450 and he said I hope you don't mind waiting as I get them shipped up when I get a decent load which saves $$$$. Absolutely, that's fine in my book.
We have a guy north of here and he deals strictly in Mopar Parts and he wants 759 each. You're lucky if you get out of his place with all your extremities. His bumpers come from AMD as he's listed as an agent.
I'll sell mine for maybe 100 bucks. They are straight but showing their age is all. Someone might be able to polish it out. No idea
Good old Mopar ingenuity right there. Bumpers are same front and rear.

Hello everyone,did the coolest thing yet .Went to live fire burn building ,first started with a cold start in a 10x10 room they lit pallets and we sat there while it grew temps were over 500deg at ceiling 350 at mid room ,got hot but what a eye opener on fire behaviour, was a wicked weekend.

Morning guys. Great turnout at the show last night and the weather was great.
Started at 4 because the building was closed.
Saw this gorgeous E body that had just been completed. 340 4 speed

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

Hello everyone,did the coolest thing yet .Went to live fire burn building ,first started with a cold start in a 10x10 room they lit pallets and we sat there while it grew temps were over 500deg at ceiling 350 at mid room ,got hot but what a eye opener on fire behaviour, was a wicked weekend.
Sounds like fun Biff.

Sure been warm today but not complaining.
Spent a long time talking with my neighbour. He use to be a cop.
This guy is huge and built like a shithouse.
Looks can be very deceptive though. He is on sick leave with really bad PTSD.
All caused by the top brass in the police dept. Sounds like they need a huge clean out. The previous chief retired before he was brought before the courts for harassment. Just a nightmare for my neighbour and he's such a nice guy but it's ruined his marriage. And to think cops are honest.
Thought I'd have to cut the grass today but it's slowed right down and still looks good
More physio tomorrow morning. Oh wonderful NOT!!!
Have a great evening

Sure been warm today but not complaining.
Spent a long time talking with my neighbour. He use to be a cop.
This guy is huge and built like a shithouse.
Looks can be very deceptive though. He is on sick leave with really bad PTSD.
All caused by the top brass in the police dept. Sounds like they need a huge clean out. The previous chief retired before he was brought before the courts for harassment. Just a nightmare for my neighbour and he's such a nice guy but it's ruined his marriage. And to think cops are honest.
Thought I'd have to cut the grass today but it's slowed right down and still looks good
More physio tomorrow morning. Oh wonderful NOT!!!
Have a great evening
I wish cops were honest and is rare to find one like your neighbor. Got a few around here that are good but not many.

I wish cops were honest and is rare to find one like your neighbor. Got a few around here that are good but not many.
Usually it's the upper management that is the biggest problem. We had some major issues with our police department over the last several years, to the point where the province was on the verge of shutting down the entire police service in the city and bringing in the RCMP. A new chief and some housecleaning has made it better but I think there's still work to be done.

Usually it's the upper management that is the biggest problem. We had some major issues with our police department over the last several years, to the point where the province was on the verge of shutting down the entire police service in the city and bringing in the RCMP. A new chief and some housecleaning has made it better but I think there's still work to be done.
Yea same here upper management thinks they rule.

-
Back