Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1696408086054.gif

Morning fellas. We actually broke a temp record yesterday. It reached 30C and the record high was 27C.
The lowest record was -5.
With Thanksgiving coming this weekend it says it will be rain all three days. Go figure!!

Morning guys and ditto ditto again but the last day. tomorrow goes down the shitter
Probably spend a lot of time cleaning up the car today.
Have to see what the weather will be so may put it away soon
Oh I got the confirmation on my bumpers yesterday and 400 a piece. Good price for up here in the great white north. Just have to wait for them to come in now then will pick them up on the way to my son's.
He's coming here next Saturday so would be good if he could pick them up on his way here but doubt that will happen
Have a wonderful day

Well so much for cleaning up my car but I did use the California Duster on it and looked decent.
Went and saw a friend. Funnily enough he changed the 4 way flasher on the car and my dashlights are bright.
Now I know that wouldn't have anything to do with it but I'm happy lol. See how long that lasts.
Just a thought maybe he jiggled the grounds for the dash... who knows?
Cut the backyard today as it was getting long but the front was ok. They both got cut the same day a week ago.
Have a good one

Well so much for cleaning up my car but I did use the California Duster on it and looked decent.
Went and saw a friend. Funnily enough he changed the 4 way flasher on the car and my dashlights are bright.
Now I know that wouldn't have anything to do with it but I'm happy lol. See how long that lasts.
Just a thought maybe he jiggled the grounds for the dash... who knows?
Cut the backyard today as it was getting long but the front was ok. They both got cut the same day a week ago.
Have a good one
Looks like we got frost setting in tonight at a low of 28*. :BangHead: :mad::mob:

Looks like we got frost setting in tonight at a low of 28*. :BangHead: :mad::mob:
Supposed to get too close to freezing at our place for my comfort, so when I get home I'll be hauling-in all of the chemicals I don't want to risk losing (paint, water-based products, etc).

(Reminder to myself: No more projects until you get the damn place insulated!)

Night time temperature have been well above freezing, idk have to register a complaint with Mother N. there is no way we required 2.5” of rain over 36 hrs. Fields are flooded, gravel roads are full of pot holes, just a soggy mess. Oh well this is Manitoba you don’t like the weather wait 10 minutes

Supposed to get too close to freezing at our place for my comfort, so when I get home I'll be hauling-in all of the chemicals I don't want to risk losing (paint, water-based products, etc).

(Reminder to myself: No more projects until you get the damn place insulated!)
My shop is heated but cost more to heat than the chemicals are worth.

Night time temperature have been well above freezing, idk have to register a complaint with Mother N. there is no way we required 2.5” of rain over 36 hrs. Fields are flooded, gravel roads are full of pot holes, just a soggy mess. Oh well this is Manitoba you don’t like the weather wait 10 minutes
I never complain to mother nature Murray that's a bad idea I just smile and wave. Lol

Low seventies Sunday and Monday. Good days to paint the Corvette. I start masking tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Low seventies Sunday and Monday. Good days to paint the Corvette. I start masking tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Don't need to cross fingers Charlie I know it will turn out good because you do great work.
Pictures when your done please.

Good evening, I guess il join you old farts in the weather conversation, goes down to +6 at night was 25C this afternoon ,just got outta the shop and wall temp was 66f think I got a sun burn today ! So yes fantastic weather here on this island in the Pacific Ocean ! I’m sure won’t be too long and the old cow box will make us pay ! Cheers fellas .

Morning guys.
Wow did it rain last night.
I was sitting downstairs watching tv with headphones on and I heard and felt this loud bang.
The lightning must have been every close.
Not sure but I think it rained all night and hope it did, we needed it really bad.
Our Friday night show will start at 4 instead of 5 because it sure gets dark early.
Could be a hit or miss depending on the weather. So far it looks good but just never know.
Are you gas prices dropping?
Ours are and supposed to drop another 6 cents today and that's surprising being our Thanksgiving weekend.
You'd think they'd stick it up our asses for the weekend then drop it back down on Tuesday.
Have a great day and the start of the weekend

-
Back