Last one to post in this thread wins!

-

387181233_660942312800967_3172147657194549773_n.jpg

BRRRRRR who left the fridge door open.
42F but a strong wind. I even turned on the fireplace in the living room.
Been an excellent day to stay inside.
Just about everything will be closed tomorrow.
Keep warm and snuggle up guys, with your wives I mean

BRRRRRR who left the fridge door open.
42F but a strong wind. I even turned on the fireplace in the living room.
Been an excellent day to stay inside.
Just about everything will be closed tomorrow.
Keep warm and snuggle up guys, with your wives I mean
Looks like I'll snuggle up with a blanket watching an old movie. Lol

Survived a mild chill down. Got down in mid 30's overnight. Of course, landlord left the window unit a/c in, so had to cover it up to keep out the cold. Supposed to be pretty nice the rest of the week

1696832151390.gif

Morning guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all us Canucks.
it felt like 3 degrees in the afternoon especially with the wind.
I even turned the fireplace on in the living room.
Guess it has to come sometime but last week it was in the low 30's and a few days later it's cold.
Have a great day fellas

Morning guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all us Canucks.
it felt like 3 degrees in the afternoon especially with the wind.
I even turned the fireplace on in the living room.
Guess it has to come sometime but last week it was in the low 30's and a few days later it's cold.
Have a great day fellas
Have a great day guy's I'm off to work.

Saturday was a nice mild 73*, yesterday's high was 81*, and today's forecast high is 82*. I'm sure enjoying every bit of it! Expecting to see more average temperatures in the 60s later this week.

Good afternoon men , fuel prices are 199.9 L down from 204.9 L , weather was unreal yesterday but today rained in morning but cleared up now . Wife is making turkey and fixens I’m napping on the couch :thumbsup: stay safe out there cheers!

Good afternoon men , fuel prices are 199.9 L down from 204.9 L , weather was unreal yesterday but today rained in morning but cleared up now . Wife is making turkey and fixens I’m napping on the couch :thumbsup: stay safe out there cheers!
Happy Thanksgiving Biff.

Our gas is still 139.9 as of last night anyway and the bastards are still making money.
Once again they are talking about cutting back on the supply to keep the prices high. GRRRR

-
Back