Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well the monsoon has left grand total of 3 1/10” weather liars say sunny and cool, we’ll see. Muzzle loader shooting 2” groups at a 100yds. So close enough. Will be heading out for my yearly recluse and meditation soon, gear is rounded up and in working order. Found a good novel about a man and son who paddled a canoe up the Amazon river. Have a great day guy’s

Well the monsoon has left grand total of 3 1/10” weather liars say sunny and cool, we’ll see. Muzzle loader shooting 2” groups at a 100yds. So close enough. Will be heading out for my yearly recluse and meditation soon, gear is rounded up and in working order. Found a good novel about a man and son who paddled a canoe up the Amazon river. Have a great day guy’s
Have fun Murray ....

1697023501569.gif

Morning gents looks like another morning of frost but not complaining , bug population is diminishing.

Morning Gents.
Had a good day yesterday.
Took the Cuda out for a drive and picked up my part for the mower I've been waiting for since Aug 8th.
It was a little cool but had all the windows down and the heater on. Geez it felt good and was quite comfortable.
Put the cable on the mower and second pull and fired right up. Hadn't run since I got it back in Aug and who knows how long the other guy had it sitting.
The handle was a bit confusing till I figured it out. A bit finnicky but finally got it together and away it went. Works like a charm.
I looked for a video on how the handle worked to no avail.
I paid 64 bucks for the cable then found out I could have bought one for 26 bucks on Amazon. Never dawned on me to look there. Oh well it's on and works great.
Going to power wash it today and service it them send it down the road.
I'll be going out to the cemetery sometime today and take the Cuda out there as it's going to be nice.
36 years ago today I lost my dad. Thanksgiving Day 1987.
Anyway...have a great day

Morning Gents.
Had a good day yesterday.
Took the Cuda out for a drive and picked up my part for the mower I've been waiting for since Aug 8th.
It was a little cool but had all the windows down and the heater on. Geez it felt good and was quite comfortable.
Put the cable on the mower and second pull and fired right up. Hadn't run since I got it back in Aug and who knows how long the other guy had it sitting.
The handle was a bit confusing till I figured it out. A bit finnicky but finally got it together and away it went. Works like a charm.
I looked for a video on how the handle worked to no avail.
I paid 64 bucks for the cable then found out I could have bought one for 26 bucks on Amazon. Never dawned on me to look there. Oh well it's on and works great.
Going to power wash it today and service it them send it down the road.
I'll be going out to the cemetery sometime today and take the Cuda out there as it's going to be nice.
36 years ago today I lost my dad. Thanksgiving Day 1987.
Anyway...have a great day
Reflection. Sweet and sometimes painful but always brings a smile to my face.

Finally broke down and bought a heater core and hoses for the Dart. It was nice to go for a ride to see the fall colours and not have a big jacket and gloves on. Made the Whiteshell provincial park loop was an awesome day. Hiked in a mile and a half to look at the petroforms, ancient indigenous arrangements of rock and burgers for lunch

-
Back