Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1697347216847.jpeg

Before glue in windows, they were good at popping out the windshields. Bears are smart.
Here’s a black bear cub up a tree in my front yard, mummy was a 100 yds in bush snorting and pawing. Went casually back to house grabbed a beer and watched from the front window. Common occurrence here. Have bear bangers for the 12 gauge, persistent ones get the 300 win. mag

IMG_1646.jpeg

Watching the news, how many of you remember the air raid sirens, when you had to get under your desk and cover your head at school or some other place that offered more protection.
Neighboring county has sirens that are there to tell people they're being nuked by Pacific Gas and Electric with help from Diablo Cyn nuke power plant :rolleyes: :lol:

Sunny and 66* here at 4:30 pm, forecast is for 70s almost all week, bit windy at 30 mph gusts. Keep 'em comin'!
Like Mark said putting my car to bed tomorrow but was in the 50's here today and just got home a few hours ago from a drifting contest in Fargo with my boys.

IMG_20231015_105153243_HDR.jpg

Everything ready car cover etc anti freeze at -45 cleaned, she’s ready but won’t put her to bed until till the snow flies, now that I have heat in her. Lmao

Everything ready car cover etc anti freeze at -45 cleaned, she’s ready but won’t put her to bed until till the snow flies, now that I have heat in her. Lmao
Did a 500 mile trip with the Scamp over the weekend and still warm enough that I collected a good amount of bugs.
Guessing around the end of November till we get snow.

Did a 500 mile trip with the Scamp over the weekend and still warm enough that I collected a good amount of bugs.
Guessing around the end of November till we get snow.
This fall has been amazing. It happened last year too. Not to this years extent but we went straight from summer to winter last year too.

-
Back