Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This is Larry the Great Dane that goes by almost daily. He used to be a bit skittish at first but he's fine now.
We also have another one Turk that goes buy. He's bigger than Larry and the biggest suck. He weighs in at 180lbs.
Their colour is called a blue and both are gorgeous.
Don't know how many kids they feed them a week lol

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

Put my car away 2 days ago.
Put Sta-Bil in the tank and took it for a ride to circulate it.
And now it's hibernating till spring

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

Never really have any kids come by for Halloween so don't do any yard ornaments.
Us either, we really did up the yard the first year, not one kid showed up. Second year we did much less, still no kids. We haven't done anything since then, and last year 2 kids came to the house, that's it, 2 kids in 10 years, so, nope.

Us either, we really did up the yard the first year, not one kid showed up. Second year we did much less, still no kids. We haven't done anything since then, and last year 2 kids came to the house, that's it, 2 kids in 10 years, so, nope.
Small town here and really not any young kids around.

Opened up a field today but they still have 21.5 percent moisture so we wait for the next batch of clear days to try again.
Had a bit of rain here yesterday but still pretty dry.
From what I hear the price has dropped on just about every crop but I bet the price at the store hasn't.

Had a bit of rain here yesterday but still pretty dry.
From what I hear the price has dropped on just about every crop but I bet the price at the store hasn't.
The farmer buys everything at retail and sells at wholesale. Rain is coming here for the next 3 days.

Lots of kids in the area, but our street is only 2 blocks long and houses on one side, other side is commercial space, so not really worth it for the kids to come down.
Not a lot of houses around me that are occupied so yea about the same here.

I hope you bought lots of candy just in case

-
Back