Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Wow did it rain last night.
I was sitting downstairs watching tv with headphones on and I heard and felt this loud bang.
The lightning must have been every close.
Not sure but I think it rained all night and hope it did, we needed it really bad.
Our Friday night show will start at 4 instead of 5 because it sure gets dark early.
Could be a hit or miss depending on the weather. So far it looks good but just never know.
Are you gas prices dropping?
Ours are and supposed to drop another 6 cents today and that's surprising being our Thanksgiving weekend.
You'd think they'd stick it up our asses for the weekend then drop it back down on Tuesday.
Have a great day and the start of the weekend
Gas prices have went up about 40 cents a gallon in the last 3 weeks with no drops yet

The last car show

371742984_1033800384456513_2237376269903778263_n.jpg

Gas at Costco here has been $1.389/liter for the past few days, while most other places are $1.479/liter. There is a Husky gas bar 3 blocks from my house that drops their prices on Thursday and Friday afternoon by about 5 cents a liter. I have been filling up there lately since it's on my way home from work and not usually very busy, unlike Costco, where it's almost always 4 to 5 cars deep at every pump.

Gas at Costco here has been $1.389/liter for the past few days, while most other places are $1.479/liter. There is a Husky gas bar 3 blocks from my house that drops their prices on Thursday and Friday afternoon by about 5 cents a liter. I have been filling up there lately since it's on my way home from work and not usually very busy, unlike Costco, where it's almost always 4 to 5 cars deep at every pump.
Last I looked it was 3.85 a gallon here.

ours is 143.9 right now and supposed to drop another cent tonight

Well turn out to be a nice day with no humidity.
I did clean up the car though and will leave for the show in about 30 minutes.
Have a great evening

Well turn out to be a nice day with no humidity.
I did clean up the car though and will leave for the show in about 30 minutes.
Have a great evening
Got my snow blower out of the shed today and in the garage and Hoping I only need to use it once this winter.

Got my snow blower out of the shed today and in the garage and Hoping I only need to use it once this winter.
I never even started mine last year, I might have used it once the year before. Have to decide how I'm going to get everything in the garage this winter, been thinking about putting the Ventura up on the hoist and parking my Thunderbird underneath it, might try it out this weekend and see if it works. Otherwise my wife might be parking outside all winter. :icon_fU:
Lot of work rearranging everything every year to tuck the Ventura into the back of the garage, and it doesn't leave me much room for the snowblower.

I never even started mine last year, I might have used it once the year before. Have to decide how I'm going to get everything in the garage this winter, been thinking about putting the Ventura up on the hoist and parking my Thunderbird underneath it, might try it out this weekend and see if it works. Otherwise my wife might be parking outside all winter. :icon_fU:
Lot of work rearranging everything every year to tuck the Ventura into the back of the garage, and it doesn't leave me much room for the snowblower.
Trying to get everything in my garage and have room for another car or room to do a new project.

Last thing ya want to do is leave the wife's car outside all winter or you'll be eating liver every night for dinner. LOL

I don't mind liver, but I know that she can't stand the smell of it. Lol
Lucky you, I hate liver and like your wife can't stand the smell.
I should have everything shoehorned in the garage by Sunday and then back to work through the winter I guess.

Finally stopped raining about an hour ago. 2 9/10” in 48 hrs. Looking northwest the clouds are breaking up. So hopefully Noah will be able to put his boat away

Finally stopped raining about an hour ago. 2 9/10” in 48 hrs. Looking northwest the clouds are breaking up. So hopefully Noah will be able to put his boat away
Hope the fishing was good in all that water ya got. Only a bit here compared to what you got.

Morning guys.
I was about to leave for the show and wouldn't you know, it started spitting.
So ate supper and then the sun came out and the roads were dry so headed out.
Wasn't a bad night but not a lot of cars because people must have been heading to the cottage or whatever.
Our days are numbered though.
There is a local guy that owns a construction co and has a large collection of high end Mopars. I saw some pictures of the cars he has but going to try to have our car group to go through his collection. Hopefully he say ok.
One of the guys in our group knows him well so hope our chances are good.
Happy Thanksgiving to all up North and all the rest have a great weekend

Had a good time at the car show today I didn't get any pictures ended up bull shitting with a bunch of friends and basically set on lawn chairs the whole time. They had a chili cook off but decided not to partake in it because I had to drive home with myself and that wouldn't be good.

Had a good time at the car show today I didn't get any pictures ended up bull shitting with a bunch of friends and basically set on lawn chairs the whole time. They had a chili cook off but decided not to partake in it because I had to drive home with myself and that wouldn't be good.
May have had a great tail wind though and that would help with mileage

-
Back