Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
WOW what a great day yesterday. The last I heard the number of cars was 502 and they were still coming in.
It was a great day weatherwise. Only problem we were out in a field and no shade or very limited.
Here are some pictures I took

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4163.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

There's another car show tonight but starts at 6 and gets dark shortly after 7 so not worth it.
It's a great show though
Have a great day fellas

I had a 1930 model A in my youth. It would cruise at 45 MPH, anything faster and the mirrors would vibrate really bad. Once did 65 downhill, dumb stuff. Brakes [mechanical] were poor. My dad had a couple of AA trucks. They both had 'low hole' 4 speeds.
20191004_212722.jpg
Here's my AA before I turned it in to a party wagon.

Wow been quite a hot day today. Of course my wife was in heaven working on her garden.
We both did manage to down a Crown and Coke though. Another job well done
This might be the last week of this hot weather, have to wait and see what the weekend brings.
Our Thanksgiving this coming weekend.
Have a wonderful evening

Been cold and rainy here since Friday night temperatures steady around 45* f.
Dogs are getting cabin fever so I will have to take them to the park this afternoon, seems like the rain has stopped for a while.

Wow been quite a hot day today. Of course my wife was in heaven working on her garden.
We both did manage to down a Crown and Coke though. Another job well done
This might be the last week of this hot weather, have to wait and see what the weekend brings.
Our Thanksgiving this coming weekend.
Have a wonderful evening
Not much going on here today been a nice warm day though.

Been cold and rainy here since Friday night temperatures steady around 45* f.
Dogs are getting cabin fever so I will have to take them to the park this afternoon, seems like the rain has stopped for a while.
Hey Randy hope your doing well despite the rain.

Hey Randy hope your doing well despite the rain.
Thanks Fred, been staying inside mostly, but I did go to an estate sale yesterday, picked up a battery charger and an old transmission rebuild guide. Might not ever open it, but it seemed cool so I snagged it. My battery charger crapped out a couple months ago.

Thanks Fred, been staying inside mostly, but I did go to an estate sale yesterday, picked up a battery charger and an old transmission rebuild guide. Might not ever open it, but it seemed cool so I snagged it. My battery charger crapped out a couple months ago.
Haven't been to a estate sale in years but sounds like fun.

Haven't been to a estate sale in years but sounds like fun.
Lots of stuff there, and I think he was partial to Mopar, but no cars or anything like that, a 75 Motor home with a small block Dodge, plus it looked like he was working on a W150 or 250, had it under a huge gantry with the motor partially out. Truck looked pretty solid, mid 80s I would guess. Too bad it was such a lousy day, but I think they will be doing it again in a week or so, too much stuff still there.

Lots of stuff there, and I think he was partial to Mopar, but no cars or anything like that, a 75 Motor home with a small block Dodge, plus it looked like he was working on a W150 or 250, had it under a huge gantry with the motor partially out. Truck looked pretty solid, mid 80s I would guess. Too bad it was such a lousy day, but I think they will be doing it again in a week or so, too much stuff still there.
Sounds like it's worth going back and having a better look.

Sounds like it's worth going back and having a better look.
Might be an idea, I have thought about that. Here's a picture of the battery charger and manual that I bought.
20231001_141511.jpg

20231001_141522.jpg

Got those magnetic trays and hooks as well, looked inside the transmission book, published in 1973, and it has two sections at least, one of which has all of the fluid path schematics for every transmission listed, the other is text with troubleshooting and disassembly/reassembly directions. Paid $60.00 for all of it.

Might be an idea, I have thought about that. Here's a picture of the battery charger and manual that I bought.
View attachment 1716148796

View attachment 1716148797
Got those magnetic trays and hooks as well, looked inside the transmission book, published in 1973, and it has two sections at least, one of which has all of the fluid path schematics for every transmission listed, the other is text with troubleshooting and disassembly/reassembly directions. Paid $60.00 for all of it.
The battery charger is a score for 60 bucks the manual was a bonus.

Morning guys I got roped into driving semi today hauling potatoes out of the field.
Gotta question for ya. In the United States are you required to put a stamp on your income tax envelope?Here no postage required just throw it in the mail

Gotta question for ya. In the United States are you required to put a stamp on your income tax envelope?Here no postage required just throw it in the mail
Well, I don't do my taxes I have an accountant do them but would guess yea we have to just because our government sucks.
Just like winning the lotto for you it's tax free but for us we have to pay a big tax on our winning.
Your money isn't as good as ours I guess but the tax here makes up for it.

Found these mushrooms in my bush did a thorough examination of them with a book checking every detail. In one book they suggested flavouring honey with them so I decided to try that. Well they turned the honey blue which I thought was kinda weird, but hey who am I to question. Spread the honey on some toast, best damn honey I every had Whoo Hoo

Found these mushrooms in my bush did a thorough examination of them with a book checking every detail. In one book they suggested flavouring honey with them so I decided to try that. Well they turned the honey blue which I thought was kinda weird, but hey who am I to question. Spread the honey on some toast, best damn honey I every had Whoo Hoo
Mushrooms all over my grass this year but haven't looked to see if there edible.

Well, I don't do my taxes I have an accountant do them but would guess yea we have to just because our government sucks.
Just like winning the lotto for you it's tax free but for us we have to pay a big tax on our winning.
Your money isn't as good as ours I guess but the tax here makes up for it.
Beautiful evening here Fred, sitting on deck with a whiskey waiting for supper to cook. All the leaves on the oak trees are on the ground. Got deer tags, rounding up all the gear 15 more sleeps till huntin starts. Can’t wait

-
Back