Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It would be cool if a guy could buy a can of soda blast in an aerosol can. I have a blow gun with a provision to siphon. I hooked it up to some baking soda and it worked. Blasted a few electrical connections with it. It works well for that.

Those crusty bulkhead connections have been known to burn up.

Morning guys. Another gorgeous day ahead. This will be happening right through to Monday so far. Monday will be 27C and nothing but sun.
Got a busy morning, physio at 9 and Dr app at 11. So between the two appointments I'll have some time to kill.
Maybe someone can help me with the lights on my Cuda.
The dash lights are very dull but just lately they have come up to what I would consider normal.
Also, my headlights and taillights will flicker all the time.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Have a great day
Countless times on many vehicles with different issues always seems to come down to the ground. So when I start to fix an electrical fault in a vehicle I always start at the obvious you know bulbs, fuses etc. then the ground, add a new one if need be just to make sure. My experience

I'm sure you have all seen this. lol
1695832922442.png

Morning guys. Another gorgeous day ahead. This will be happening right through to Monday so far. Monday will be 27C and nothing but sun.
Got a busy morning, physio at 9 and Dr app at 11. So between the two appointments I'll have some time to kill.
Maybe someone can help me with the lights on my Cuda.
The dash lights are very dull but just lately they have come up to what I would consider normal.
Also, my headlights and taillights will flicker all the time.
Any suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Have a great day
I would think the dash light issue is a bd headlight switch. Headlight blinking is usually the floor dimmer.

Been a great day.
I stopped in to see my friend. He has a 69 Dart 408 putting out a lot of HP
He said he's going to take the injection off and go back to a carb.
Like he said if you have trouble with the injection you're big trouble if out in the boonies.
A carb you can almost do a rebuild on the side of the road
He runs the Holley Sniper and said it works really good but has already had to send the computer down south to get recalibrated

You grounded proper
Even a rusted out dimmer switch, for some reason the hot side rarely goes down, because the factory in its infinite wisdom uses the chassis as ground. Which is way cheaper, but they were working on planned obsolescence, the car was only built to last 10 years. How else would they stay in business

Hi there gentlemen , rain has started over 50mm in two days going down to 7deg C over night that’s like 49 f so beautiful weather fire ban lifted today at noon . Burn it if you got it , retards got all the wood stoves going and with the inversion smoke is thick . Stay safe I’ll check back in a couple.

Morning guys and what a beautiful sunrise this morning.
Can't get over the weather right now but better not say much.
Thanks for all you help and suggestions about the dash lights.
Have a great day

Hi there gentlemen , rain has started over 50mm in two days going down to 7deg C over night that’s like 49 f so beautiful weather fire ban lifted today at noon . Burn it if you got it , retards got all the wood stoves going and with the inversion smoke is thick . Stay safe I’ll check back in a couple.
Morning Biff glad you checked in and hope your doing well.

Morning guys and what a beautiful sunrise this morning.
Can't get over the weather right now but better not say much.
Thanks for all you help and suggestions about the dash lights.
Have a great day
Hope you get the wiring fixed soon and hope it's an easy fix.

Hi guys.
Took the opportunity to get both cars out of the garage and clean the place up.
I'm still waiting for parts on this lawnmower I was given. Still back ordered. Of course the original maker Craftsman doesn't make it anymore so have to go aftermarket. So took it and put it in the shed to get some room till I get the parts.
Thought I'd have it repaired and down the road by now.
Lol when I was getting the trailer out last week I took the downspout off and set it off to the side.
Dumbass me walked backwards pulling the trailer and stepped right on the pipe DUH!!
Luckily I have a couple of lengths in the rafters so pulled one down and cut it the right length and back in business again.
Geez we might get some rain tonight. But we do need it.
Have a good night

Hi guys.
Took the opportunity to get both cars out of the garage and clean the place up.
I'm still waiting for parts on this lawnmower I was given. Still back ordered. Of course the original maker Craftsman doesn't make it anymore so have to go aftermarket. So took it and put it in the shed to get some room till I get the parts.
Thought I'd have it repaired and down the road by now.
Lol when I was getting the trailer out last week I took the downspout off and set it off to the side.
Dumbass me walked backwards pulling the trailer and stepped right on the pipe DUH!!
Luckily I have a couple of lengths in the rafters so pulled one down and cut it the right length and back in business again.
Geez we might get some rain tonight. But we do need it.
Have a good night
Funny you should mention down spout Mark I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. :BangHead:

How's the Corvette coming along Charlie?
Not too bad. Main body is ready for paint. Gotta reprime the doors and hood and apparently the headlight doors are mud to fit. I just stripped them today and found that out. Pretty sure they are going to fit like crap no matter what we do.

Not too bad. Main body is ready for paint. Gotta reprime the doors and hood and apparently the headlight doors are mud to fit. I just stripped them today and found that out. Pretty sure they are going to fit like crap no matter what we do.
Never worked on that year head lights and yea I would guess a pain. I know you'll do a good job and the hard part is trying to have a good night sleep trying to figure out how the hell to fit the headlight buckets straight.

Last week I backed over it with the lawn tractor. Totaled it, same had a piece in the shed, next time I’ll have to buy some
So, Mark and I are not the only ones that thrash our down spouts. :thumbsup: Good job Murry great minds think alike.:rofl::rofl:

-
Back