Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
I did sleep well last night not like the night before.
So nothing to eat after midnight so I'm starving right now.
In a few hours I'll be out like a light and won't care and then I can have some hospital food...OH YAY!!
Have a great day guys
Wishing the best for you Mark.

Morning guys.
I did sleep well last night not like the night before.
So nothing to eat after midnight so I'm starving right now.
In a few hours I'll be out like a light and won't care and then I can have some hospital food...OH YAY!!
Have a great day guys
they would not let me out after surgery till I ate a meal. the food was cardboard and sawdust. finialy, the cook must have come back from vacation, I ate most everything and made sure the doctor saw that I had. said something like, don't let not eating stop you from sending me home...hope your food is better!

1704371381519.gif

Evening guys just got home from a party with my kids. Pizza and milkshakes and a good time chasing grandkids around.

What I want to know is what’s up with mother. It’s Jan 5 and the coldest it’s been is -12C, 1/2” of snow in bush, what kind of pussy winter are you giving us. Haven’t even had to plug block heaters in yet. I mean come on ***** let her rip. Now that I don’t have to go outside if I don’t want to, you decide to be mild. All the time I was working you were -400 and snow up to the yeeng Yang WTF. Taunting nature, you bet. This isn’t normal. Where’s my winterpeg :rofl:

morning guys. glad to be home but had a great stay at the hospital. the staff were wonderful and what can i say about the nurses, they were fabulous and i told them that. they appreciated what i said of course. people complain about the hospital for one reason, they think they are in a resort and they are the only ones there.
I will be contacting the brass and tell of my wonderful experience i had.
my roommate was a guy from Pakistan. i didn't have hearing aids with me and his accent didn't help but we got along very well. his wife is a dr that got her training in Pakistan so of course she can't practice unless she goes through training of some sort. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. We need more people like this in the world.
i slept like a log last night with a little help from my friend lol.
everyone have a great day

IMG_4417.jpg

What I want to know is what’s up with mother. It’s Jan 5 and the coldest it’s been is -12C, 1/2” of snow in bush, what kind of pussy winter are you giving us. Haven’t even had to plug block heaters in yet. I mean come on ***** let her rip. Now that I don’t have to go outside if I don’t want to, you decide to be mild. All the time I was working you were -400 and snow up to the yeeng Yang WTF. Taunting nature, you bet. This isn’t normal. Where’s my winterpeg :rofl:
Well Murray I guess winter thinks were not worth the effort but it's not over with yet so keeping my winter equipment ready just incase.

morning guys. glad to be home but had a great stay at the hospital. the staff were wonderful and what can i say about the nurses, they were fabulous and i told them that. they appreciated what i said of course. people complain about the hospital for one reason, they think they are in a resort and they are the only ones there.
my roommate was a guy from Pakistan. i didn't have hearing aids with me and his accent didn't help but we got along very well. his wife is a dr that got her training in Pakistan so of course she can't practice unless she goes through training of some sort. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. We need more people like this in the world.

View attachment 1716187998
Your friend Mr Seagrams or was it Mr. Wiser. Both those guys can put me to sleep with out any problem

Glad your doing well Mark and at home again.

Oh, it's not far away now, just looked at next week's forecast and it's ugly. Thursday's predicted high is -26*C, by comparison today and tomorrow we're expecting +4C. That's gonna be a big change, plus snow starting Sunday. At least it won't be a long cold winter.

my fav is Crown but with the meds I'm on i can't have any. they put me to sleep believe me. I could make some money if i sold them lol.
had my first shower this morning. my wife got a big plastic bag and made up a cover for me and it worked well.
the drying off was the best woo hoo

my fav is Crown but with the meds I'm on i can't have any. they put me to sleep believe me. I could make some money if i sold them lol.
had my first shower this morning. my wife got a big plastic bag and made up a cover for me and it worked well.
the drying off was the best woo hoo
:rofl: :rofl:Glad to see you have a scene of humor after the operation.

Looks like you got ina fight with a bear. Good to see you up and about

-
Back