Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Some people collect coins some collect stamps, red X’s why not. Should’ve backed up your file :rofl:
:rofl:I do have a backup T shirt.

IMG_20240108_071601478.jpg

Oops, I didn't know that was your line of expertise so I'm sorry if I spoke out of ignorance. guess I think of restaurant grease fires and didn't want to hear of that happening here.

Oops, I didn't know that was your line of expertise so I'm sorry if I spoke out of ignorance. guess I think of restaurant grease fires and didn't want to hear of that happening here.
Better to say something than not. Wasn't out of line at all. :thumbsup:

No No I really thank you for your input it was something I never thought of. Creosote from wood is an age old problem and I can see grease from the smoker adding to that problem. Got a few ideas already and have to do some research thanks again

Winter has arrived in a big way here. We had a high of 41* Saturday afternoon, but by evening the temperature dropped into the low 20s and snow started. By Sunday morning we had 4 to 5 inches, and currently it's -9*f. Should be a little bit milder towards the middle of the week, but -20 for a high Friday.

Winter has arrived in a big way here. We had a high of 41* Saturday afternoon, but by evening the temperature dropped into the low 20s and snow started. By Sunday morning we had 4 to 5 inches, and currently it's -9*f. Should be a little bit milder towards the middle of the week, but -20 for a high Friday.
I’m heeeerrrrreere

So I need you guys that live out that way to help keep me updated on the weather Friday night into Saturday. My son is set to pick up a car in Joplin Missouri Saturday morning. He is driving a rental truck out and picking up a U-Haul trailer to pick the car up and bring it to Tennessee to visit his grandma then home Sunday night.

I’m no professional but I know they do not recommend running 2 stoves on one chimney. A guy not too far from me almost lost everything. He had an attached apartment over a garage. He told the tenants to not use the garage (bottom) stove. Well, they did not use it but they did stack some combustible material on it. Yup, nasty fire.

So I need you guys that live out that way to help keep me updated on the weather Friday night into Saturday. My son is set to pick up a car in Joplin Missouri Saturday morning. He is driving a rental truck out and picking up a U-Haul trailer to pick the car up and bring it to Tennessee to visit his grandma then home Sunday night.
Not a good time to visit. I'm 60 miles North of Joplin, snow showers expected, with temps in single digits overnight.

I’m no professional but I know they do not recommend running 2 stoves on one chimney. A guy not too far from me almost lost everything. He had an attached apartment over a garage. He told the tenants to not use the garage (bottom) stove. Well, they did not use it but they did stack some combustible material on it. Yup, nasty fire.
Yes I understand our building code doesn’t allow it in the same thimble however 2 thimbles 12” apart is legal

-
Back