Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The steel pipe installed in your masonry chimney that allows you to hook your stove up.
I reckon this was all steel chimney. No masonry. You are probably used to running more than one stove in that super cold climate. Supposed to hit -10 F here. That’s pretty damned cold for us.

1704773598072.gif

morning men. going to get a nasty storm so they say today.
schools are open but the buses in some areas are shut down.
so i went most of the day without any pills and none at bedtime and no sling all day either.
slept pretty good actually so no more drugs if i can possibly help it
have a great day

Good luck on it, and staying off the meds! A couple years ago, I was bitten on the leg by a copperhead. Next morning, still on meds, "It doesn't hurt, and I don't want addicted!" So I destroyed the rest of the painkillers. Then they wore off, and I had to crawl for a day and a half because it hurt too much to stand up. :D

When I broke both my wrists and 3 teeth in 2013, I kicked the pain meds in about a month, the only one I had to take was gabapentin for the nerve pain, and I was off that as soon as possible.

Well we did get the storm and it's been a snow/rain mix all day. If it goes below 32 tonight there will be some real icy roads tomorrow. Just announced it's a mixed bag out there on the radio

Pain meds were only a week and half when I came home after cutting my arm off
Wow that blows my coconut can’t imagine the pain. I mean they sawed a hole in my head lifted my brain and fixed an anurism that was making me blind 32 years ago. Went into surgery woke up a week later have been good ever since but no pain. So now you know why I am the way I am. Doesn’t compare with losing an arm wow

Wow that blows my coconut can’t imagine the pain. I mean they sawed a hole in my head lifted my brain and fixed an anurism that was making me blind 32 years ago. Went into surgery woke up a week later have been good ever since but no pain. So now you know why I am the way I am. Doesn’t compare with losing an arm wow
Wow!!

-
Back