Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1704872173759.gif

Morning guys. finally the rain stopped last night and looks like the roads are ok.
Another storm coming though.
Had a restless night and landed upon the couch..
Getting bored and would like to go out but won't ask my wife to go anywhere right now.
Lots of wet weather ahead.
Have a great day

Morning guys. finally the rain stopped last night and looks like the roads are ok.
Another storm coming though.
Had a restless night and landed upon the couch..
Getting bored and would like to go out but won't ask my wife to go anywhere right now.
Lots of wet weather ahead.
Have a great day
Go to the lab fix, make or build something. Myself I’m ever only as bored as I want to be. I refinish furniture, make crude wooden toys the indistrutable kind. Build finger joint boxes, tinker with the model A. It’s way better than watching the tube keeps the gears turning. Take care make it a great day guys

Been really windy today. it did reach 2c this afternoon but with 30 mph winds it was cold.
I did however manage to finally change the car floor mats finally, I've been pushing my luck not doing it.
Both ankles and my left hand are swollen right now. looked it up and is normal after having surgery so one less worry.
69 days till spring apparently....good stuff

Been really windy today. it did reach 2c this afternoon but with 30 mph winds it was cold.
I did however manage to finally change the car floor mats finally, I've been pushing my luck not doing it.
Both ankles and my left hand are swollen right now. looked it up and is normal after having surgery so one less worry.
69 days till spring apparently....good stuff
Hope you get a good night sleep Mark.

I got home from work at 4:00 PM
SEPT 29th
Wish I could say the same for me but I have to work a bit just to keep the bills paid. Tired of doing bodywork I should just get a part time job at Walmart.

I got home from work at 4:00 PM
SEPT 29th
The guy I work for is 63. We had a long talk over a bottle of 83. Motions were brought forward. It was decided no more framing jobs, no more shingles, no more drywall basically no more heavy stuff. Soffit and facia. Small renos. Work when WE want and make beer money. Motion passed unanimously. Tool box out of truck box commercial plates handed in. made me smile. No more cold or heat. Good I’m done

The guy I work for is 63. We had a long talk over a bottle of 83. Motions were brought forward. It was decided no more framing jobs, no more shingles, no more drywall basically no more heavy stuff. Soffit and facia. Small renos. Work when WE want and make beer money. Motion passed unanimously. Tool box out of truck box commercial plates handed in. made me smile. No more cold or heat. Good I’m done
My boss is really a good friend I come and go to work when I want but really tired of pounding fenders.
Working from home would be best and I have that opportunity to build and sell stuff I just have to come up with something that sells real good that I can make.

My boss is really a good friend I come and go to work when I want but really tired of pounding fenders.
Working from home would be best and I have that opportunity to build and sell stuff I just have to come up with something that sells real good that I can make.
I have to think it is impossible to compete with a desirable product and advanced manufacturing processes. CNC and AI are really taking the "art" out of life.

a

Last edited:
I have to think it is impossible to compete with a desirable product and advanced manufacturing processes. CNC and AI are really taking the "art" out of life.

a
Yea the art of a person in building something from his imagination and creating something by hand is no longer desirable.
Hit that on the nail Charlie and so true.

Me too

-
Back