Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1704520807142.gif

morning guys.
had another great sleep till 4am then sat out in the living room till 5am.
took my meds and starting to feel better now.
one of them is morphine and geez i sleep like a log.
looking forward to seeing all the family today.
btw my wife has been a real angel during this ordeal. it's her nursing training.
thinking when things settle down i'll take her away for a few days where she can relax
have a great day guys

morning guys.
had another great sleep till 4am then sat out in the living room till 5am.
took my meds and starting to feel better now.
one of them is morphine and geez i sleep like a log.
looking forward to seeing all the family today.
btw my wife has been a real angel during this ordeal. it's her nursing training.
thinking when things settle down i'll take her away for a few days where she can relax
have a great day guys
Good idea Mark have some fun.

hi guys. coming along not too bad. the meds are sure helping but not taking too many really.
like i said before that morphine sure does it's job at night when sleeping.
went to bed at 930 last night and didn't wake till 430 when i needed to pee. normally up a couple of times.
Diane took me out for a short walk this afternoon. my neighbour had cleared the snow so it was melting.
we got maybe 2" last night.
had a great time with my family on Sat with good food and some nice presents. my son left at 10 this morning for the long drive home. Diane and are blessed for sure.
have a great evening

I have spent the last month and a half working on the flip so Today all I did was fill the fluids on the plow truck and turned the flip around so I have room to do the driver`s door seals. I have taken a break besides that

Watching South Dakota stomp my Montana Grizzlies in the championship Football game then back to snow removal. Got a few inches and a little wind.

Thank you much for sharing the bad weather and the cold temps. I got sleet/snow on Fri and Sat. Freezing rain/snow predicted for tomorrow into Tues. By the end of the week, single digit highs.
1704696079781.gif

Not bad weather at all 13. Finally normal. It aint looking good for reserved mountain snow pack so badly needed for irrigation, recreation and energy generation. Lots of "ions" in that sentence lol.

morning guys. not much going on today unless my nurse decides to go out then I might tag along or let her have some free time. She' been really great.
have a great day

Looks like getting to normal temps. here so I guess winter has arrived.
Well Fred here it’s -16C still on the mild side. But like you said I guess winter has arrived, but on the bright side only 8 weeks till it STARTS warming up. You’ll be melting rubber before you know it. My sled head friends are all bitchin, they paid for their snow passes and the groomers haven’t been out once. No snow. Couple of my friends even have brand new $15000 sleds sitting in their garage with 0 miles on them. Sucks to be them. Did a chicken in the smoker yesterday amazing. Now I can play in the lab and cook supper at the same time. Brownie points for me. Have a great day Gents

Well Fred here it’s -16C still on the mild side. But like you said I guess winter has arrived, but on the bright side only 8 weeks till it STARTS warming up. You’ll be melting rubber before you know it. My sled head friends are all bitchin, they paid for their snow passes and the groomers haven’t been out once. No snow. Couple of my friends even have brand new $15000 sleds sitting in their garage with 0 miles on them. Sucks to be them. Did a chicken in the smoker yesterday amazing. Now I can play in the lab and cook supper at the same time. Brownie points for me. Have a great day Gents
Damn that smoker sounds like a win win.
Yah hoo almost spring :thumbsup:

-
Back