IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

my first car was a 61 ponch 2 door hard top, when you sat in the back seat facing forward and looked up you could see the stars. Don’t ask how I know that.

My first car was a 62 Ponch 283 auto 4 dr.
Put station wagon rims on it with moons.
Ran decent then bought a 67 Chevelle 327 4 speed 2dr ht
Me at 19

My 67 Chevelle.jpg

Morning guys.
Went to the Monday night car show and was a great turnout.
The lot was almost full and the weather was fantastic.
Didn't leave till it got dark.
Didn't take any pictures as I've probably posted them before.
Have a great day

Evening guys, been busy with my kids and MIL but back to normal. Well I was never normal but I try.
Sold another chin spoiler so that is almost done but figured screw it for tonight I'm poring me a stiff drink and falling asleep watching a movie.

My buddy sent a telehandler over this afternoon, then after work came by and moved my shed so I can rebuild the floor and put up a gazebo where the shed used to live.
20240827_202139.jpg
20240827_202238.jpg

Morning guys.
Another muggy day but supposed to have a lot of rain today.
Not much going on today so far anyway.
Have a good one

Did get some rain but not as expected but it was very humid this morning.
It's cooled down a fair bit now.
That was the most excitement for today

Nice breeze here 25Cish scattered cloud sitting on deck with a rye and ginger, decompressing from a 500 mile trip home from my son’s home. Uneventful ride just like I like it. Take care guys

installed 3 windshields today to make a few bucks to support my smoking and drinking habit. :thumbsup:

I see Calgary got a bit of snow yesterday. That's just not right in fact it's rude.
Going to be a nice day today. I'll be out in the Cuda for sure.
Looks pretty good for the long weekend also.
Have a good one guys

car show coming up in Milton Ontario in early sept..car is finally running the way it should....fixing it wasnt the issue...getting the parts was... great feeling knowing I dont have to worry about that thru the cold LONG winter months

Just finished making another chin spoiler. Paint is still drying and will ship it off to its new owner on Monday.

IMG_20240829_154328077.jpg

-
Back