Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Leave it to mopar to produce this tow hook.

20240829_162822.jpg

There's some good stuff in there, I don't see anything ya need to throw out.
Cant close the thing half the time. I'm pretty sure the box ain't going back on the line so I can store some of it in the shop cabinets.
Spoiler looks great Fred. How do I get on for Mark and my Barracuda?

Cant close the thing half the time. I'm pretty sure the box ain't going back on the line so I can store some of it in the shop cabinets.
Spoiler looks great Fred. How do I get on for Mark and my Barracuda?
I don't have a Barracuda to get the design off of, so I know it's up to you to make one and I know you'll do a great job.

Sitting at/near triple digit heat index. Won't hear from me how cold I am. Had server issues with FABO earlier, couldn't post funnies

Yup, had to turn the heat up. Had it set at 60. Little too chilly for my crippled ***. Supposed to be 80s this weekend, my tomatoes need it. Been a great summer.

Morning guys.
Was a beautiful day yesterday.
Started out wrong though. Wife and I were going to the train station to meet up with one of our grandsons.
Jumped in the 300 and it would crank but no start.
I figure it's the fuel pump.
Tried to find a place to get it towed to and fixed. But most of the garages were either on holidays or they just don't don work Fridays so were busy. The earliest I could get was next Friday at one garage.
So had to bite the bullet and tow it to the dealership. 180 bucks door rate if you can believe that but need the car.
So went to the train station in the Cuda.
Then we went to a garden centre so there we are driving along with a bush on the front floor with my wife holding on to it.
I couldn't see out of the passenger said. So had to do a clean up when we got home.
She said I can't believe you did that haha.
Went to a car show 40 miles north of here and forgot to charge my phone and my battery pack so no pictures.
It was great and the weather was great but it sure cooled down quickly.
The Cuda sure has a great heater and needed it.
There was a black 69 notchback there and was very well done.
Hope today is a bit better but bracing myself for a huge repair bill.
Have a great day and start of the long weekend.

Morning guys.
Was a beautiful day yesterday.
Started out wrong though. Wife and I were going to the train station to meet up with one of our grandsons.
Jumped in the 300 and it would crank but no start.
I figure it's the fuel pump.
Tried to find a place to get it towed to and fixed. But most of the garages were either on holidays or they just don't don work Fridays so were busy. The earliest I could get was next Friday at one garage.
So had to bite the bullet and tow it to the dealership. 180 bucks door rate if you can believe that but need the car.
So went to the train station in the Cuda.
Then we went to a garden centre so there we are driving along with a bush on the front floor with my wife holding on to it.
I couldn't see out of the passenger said. So had to do a clean up when we got home.
She said I can't believe you did that haha.
Went to a car show 40 miles north of here and forgot to charge my phone and my battery pack so no pictures.
It was great and the weather was great but it sure cooled down quickly.
The Cuda sure has a great heater and needed it.
There was a black 69 notchback there and was very well done.
Hope today is a bit better but bracing myself for a huge repair bill.
Have a great day and start of the long weekend.
Hope it's an easy fix on the 300.

I don't have a Barracuda to get the design off of, so I know it's up to you to make one and I know you'll do a great job.

If either of you makes one for a second-gen Barracuda I'll be in line to buy one.

Sure come to my place Fred and bring some Royal Crown Maple with you haha
I went to buy some not long after I told you I saw it at the liquor store and can't find it now.
Was hopping to bribe you in coming over for a visit with a good bottle of your favorite. :thumbsup:

Been a beautiful day and quite warm.
So got the 300 back and it was the fuel pump relay.
The part was 30 bucks and the labour around 200 bucks.
Can't believe it took over an hour to diagnose and replace the relay.
Can't believe I didn't get a kiss with it either.
I may be walking funny for two days though.
Wife is happy to get her car back.
Have a great evening

Going to the funeral home car show tonight but having corn for supper first.
Then some watermelon after.
Starts at 4:30 no and ends at 7:30 due to getting dark early now.
May get some rain also later on

Been a beautiful day and quite warm.
So got the 300 back and it was the fuel pump relay.
The part was 30 bucks and the labour around 200 bucks.
Can't believe it took over an hour to diagnose and replace the relay.
Can't believe I didn't get a kiss with it either.
I may be walking funny for two days though.
Wife is happy to get her car back.
Have a great evening
For a Dealership $230 I think is reasonable. Usually it’s $250 just to open the shop door.

-
Back