Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been another gorgeous day.
Got the 300 cleaned up after being at the dealership. Lots of dust on it and fingerprints all over. Fingerprints drive me crazy
Stopped and got some fresh corn and watermelon and had half the corn for lunch and the rest will be tonight with some schnitzel.
Sat outside after lunch and had a rye and coke
Have a great evening

One thing I learned today is “cows may come and cows may go but the bull goes on forever
So! lots of bull **** I'm guessing.
Cleaned the garage today, it was really dusty but better now. Took me all day but it's done...

So I was working on the shed rehab this afternoon, put a new base under it, and a new floor, etc. While I was measuring a piece of wood to cut, I hear a nice dual exhaust rumble in front of my house, and I look out to see a really sweet 94 F150 stepside sitting at the end of my driveway, then slowly moving along. Didn't think much about it and went back to what I was doing, then I looked up again and there was an older gentleman standing at the gate. He asked me if that was my Bronco on the driveway, and I said yes, then he asked if I was interested in selling it. Long story short, 10 minutes later he made me an offer, but I turned it down. Then he made me a better offer, and now I have no Bronco.

So I was working on the shed rehab this afternoon, put a new base under it, and a new floor, etc. While I was measuring a piece of wood to cut, I hear a nice dual exhaust rumble in front of my house, and I look out to see a really sweet 94 F150 stepside sitting at the end of my driveway, then slowly moving along. Didn't think much about it and went back to what I was doing, then I looked up again and there was an older gentleman standing at the gate. He asked me if that was my Bronco on the driveway, and I said yes, then he asked if I was interested in selling it. Long story short, 10 minutes later he made me an offer, but I turned it down. Then he made me a better offer, and now I have no Bronco.
Well bet you'll be missing it someday but I understand.

I figured out why my drywall mud is lumpy. I was using a different mixer and it was shaving pieces of plastic off of the plastic bucket. Rookie mistake.

1725256374981.png

Morning guys.
A little cool this morning but will warm up to be another nice day.
The days are sure starting to get shorter these days.
I must put the snowblower back together now I have the belt for it.
Our usual car show tonight and starting at 4:30 being a holiday.
All the little darlings going back to school so be careful when you're driving.
They'll be a lot of happy parents tomorrow haha

Morning guys.
A little cool this morning but will warm up to be another nice day.
The days are sure starting to get shorter these days.
I must put the snowblower back together now I have the belt for it.
Our usual car show tonight and starting at 4:30 being a holiday.
All the little darlings going back to school so be careful when you're driving.
They'll be a lot of happy parents tomorrow haha
Good morning, 47* here.

Still hitting low 90s here, damned hot for this old man to be working outside in the sun. Predicted high for today is 91* yesterday was 89*.

Geez I put the garbage out for tomorrow's pickup.
It was chilly on the willy let me tell ya and quite windy to boot.
Definitely not shorts and T shirt at that time of day.
Been quite nice the rest of the day.
Got the new belt on the snowblower. Bit of a fight being new one but finally got it after learning a new language.
My youngest grandson turned 14 today and tomorrow he starts high school.
My oldest grandson got his G1 on Friday so his dad has had him out a couple of times.
Apparently he's doing quite well. Of course, they live in the country so it's been all country roads.
May have to put jeans and sweatshirt on for the show tonight. Still quite windy
Have a great evening

Geez I put the garbage out for tomorrow's pickup.
It was chilly on the willy let me tell ya and quite windy to boot.
Definitely not shorts and T shirt at that time of day.
Been quite nice the rest of the day.
Got the new belt on the snowblower. Bit of a fight being new one but finally got it after learning a new language.
My youngest grandson turned 14 today and tomorrow he starts high school.
My oldest grandson got his G1 on Friday so his dad has had him out a couple of times.
Apparently he's doing quite well. Of course, they live in the country so it's been all country roads.
May have to put jeans and sweatshirt on for the show tonight. Still quite windy
Have a great evening
I don’t know about your walk behind snowblower, but the one I have you have to split it in two. Hate to have to do that job outside in January. Here’s a caption this pic.
IMG_2412.jpeg

Bought my sons walk behind snow blower today I've never seen it but he says it's a good one.
Going to take the engines off the other 2 snow blowers I have and make 2 go carts for the grand kids.

-
Back