Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sweet, thanks for the pictures. That center console is expensive to buy used and in rough shape. Is that 360 stroked

28CD609E-98C7-4CE4-8F26-75A9ED0FAF7C.jpeg

Just go off the phone with a woman from the dealership.
She asked me a few questions and I told her I was pleased with the service and the lady service writer was really good but the labour charge was exorbitant. She said the Service Manager will get in touch with me and I'll also get a survey from Chrysler Canada.
Have to sharpen up my pen for that one.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease they say but I feel I was the one that got greased
Being the mechanic is flat rate it is an hour for any diag. minimum and 1/2 hour to change the relay. That is a fair deal in today's world.

Being the mechanic is flat rate it is an hour for any diag. minimum and 1/2 hour to change the relay. That is a fair deal in today's world.
So being an X Service Writer if I wrote "Repair cause of left headlight not working" they would charge the customer 1 hr for diagnosis and labour to change the headlight? Bend over!!!

So being an X Service Writer if I wrote "Repair cause of left headlight not working" they would charge the customer 1 hr for diagnosis and labour to change the headlight? Bend over!!!
Yes the minimum is 1 hour to pull it on the rack. Most dealers have a sign that says that near the service writers desk.

Been a gorgeous day but of course the kids went back today. Always nice weather when the kids go back.
I actually washed the Cuda today. Been at least 5 years. I usually use the California Duster and then Autoglym Rapid Detailer and a micro cloth. When I was at the car show last Friday I got sap all over the car and looked awful.
I bet my thighs will be hurting tomorrow from crouching down and cleaning the wheels.
My buddy wants me to go to a car show over an hour north of here. They usually have a huge turnout. Last week was 337 cars and the 50/50 split was 2400 bucks.
Not sure if I want to go or not.
Have a great evening.
BTW my car just got posted on the Karbelt Speed and Custom FB page

Been a gorgeous day but of course the kids went back today. Always nice weather when the kids go back.
I actually washed the Cuda today. Been at least 5 years. I usually use the California Duster and then Autoglym Rapid Detailer and a micro cloth. When I was at the car show last Friday I got sap all over the car and looked awful.
I bet my thighs will be hurting tomorrow from crouching down and cleaning the wheels.
My buddy wants me to go to a car show over an hour north of here. They usually have a huge turnout. Last week was 337 cars and the 50/50 split was 2400 bucks.
Not sure if I want to go or not.
Have a great evening.
BTW my car just got posted on the Karbelt Speed and Custom FB page
Haven't seen that page but congratulations and well deserved.

Making another chin spoiler today. Waiting for it to dry and in a few hours I'll take it out of the mold.
Sent one off in the mail yesterday. Haven't advertised any for sale just did a few posts on FABO and FB a long time ago and just been selling one like every 3rd month I think and that's enough for me, and might be my last one for sale as the price of everything is to high.
Still have yours collecting dust Murray waiting for you to come over and install it. :thumbsup:

Morning guys and Happy Birthday Fred. Hope you have a great day.
Another nice day today and of course rain on the weekend. Always the same when you're working.
Have a great day

-
Back