Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1725344177183.gif

Morning guys... BRR is all I have to say right now.
Got a bit nippley at the car show last night but was a great turnout regardless.
Even my friend showed up for the first time.
69 Dart 408 535hp 5 speed.
Some of my grandkids go back today and some start school tomorrow.
Get this, the teachers have been off for what 2 months and they have to have a P A day on the first day.
What a bunch of fido fornicaters
Should be very interesting with the students now.
Our Provincial Gov. has banned cell phones in the classroom and about time.
Maybe kids will pay more attention in class now. The phones will be taken away from them if they are taken into the classroom.
They can use them between classes of course.
Have a great day

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

I don’t know about your walk behind snowblower, but the one I have you have to split it in two. Hate to have to do that job outside in January. Here’s a caption this pic. View attachment 1716298220
I watched a video about changing the belt and it said stand it on it's nose and push the belt up from the bottom and then over the top pulley. Yeah right. I had split the frame as I always do when changing a belt.

Been nice all day. Not too hot and a nice breeze.
Shopping was crazy. Everyone and their brother was out there but go some good deals
Have a great evening

Got a text from the service manager today at the dealership I dealt with asking if I was satisfied with the service I received.
If I said yes I would get a survey from Chrysler Canada and if I said no he would contact me.
I said NO so expecting a call from him.
I thing I will contact Chrysler as well.
Getting charged 1.5 hrs to diagnose and replace a relay is a bit excessive I would say.

Got a text from the service manager today at the dealership I dealt with asking if I was satisfied with the service I received.
If I said yes I would get a survey from Chrysler Canada and if I said no he would contact me.
I said NO so expecting a call from him.
I thing I will contact Chrysler as well.
Getting charged 1.5 hrs to diagnose and replace a relay is a bit excessive I would say.
Toke my truck in for new headlight bulb 2 hours later and 119.00 dollars later and new scratch in door I raised hell had to take truck back to have door fixed then sent me a survey which I know they didn’t like haven’t been back since found new dealer

Toke my truck in for new headlight bulb 2 hours later and 119.00 dollars later and new scratch in door I raised hell had to take truck back to have door fixed then sent me a survey which I know they didn’t like haven’t been back since found new dealer
Some headlights are a pain to replace the bulb in but the scratch they should fix it for free.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Some headlights are a pain to replace the bulb in but the scratch they should fix it for free.
Just my 2 cents worth.
They fixed it for free just lost the truck for a day while they did it.to fix the head light the whole front grill has to come out I don’t have the patience to fix it.they just make everything so dam hard to work on anymore

Just go off the phone with a woman from the dealership.
She asked me a few questions and I told her I was pleased with the service and the lady service writer was really good but the labour charge was exorbitant. She said the Service Manager will get in touch with me and I'll also get a survey from Chrysler Canada.
Have to sharpen up my pen for that one.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease they say but I feel I was the one that got greased

They fixed it for free just lost the truck for a day while they did it.to fix the head light the whole front grill has to come out I don’t have the patience to fix it.they just make everything so dam hard to work on anymore
I been a body man for many years and I know the pain in the *** the new cars are to take apart and put back together. Snap clips made from plastic just doesn't work all that well.

Just go off the phone with a woman from the dealership.
She asked me a few questions and I told her I was pleased with the service and the lady service writer was really good but the labour charge was exorbitant. She said the Service Manager will get in touch with me and I'll also get a survey from Chrysler Canada.
Have to sharpen up my pen for that one.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease they say but I feel I was the one that got greased
Yea bend over and grab your ankles. Nothing is cheap anymore.

I been a body man for many years and I know the pain in the *** the new cars are to take apart and put back together. Snap clips made from plastic just doesn't work all that well.
At least I can work on my 68 Dart I can get to every clip or bolt or screw no problem

D4980BEA-F3D9-485D-8554-55FD59313A9D.jpeg

5D3998CF-ECBF-48B8-89AD-33DEED757035.jpeg

My sister in law has a near new Grand Cherokee Jeep, one headlight is out, she was quoted over $2300.00 to replace it! WTF!
My sister in law has a near new Grand Cherokee Jeep, one headlight is out, she was quoted over $2300.00 to replace it! WTF!
Led head light I'm guessing and the new headlight is expensive, mostly if it has an automatic turn indicator on it so that it adjusts the headlights around a corner when you turn the steering wheel. I'm not real good at figuring it all out I think Body person knows more about them than I do. Have to pull the bumper off the new Jeeps to replace the head lights. Yea Randy keep your old cars.

-
Back