Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1725772306278.jpeg

A old bull and a young bull were standing at the top of a hill looking down on a herd cows. Young bull says to the old bull why don’t we run down there and **** our selves a cow. Old bull slowly turns and looks at young bull and says why don’t we walk down there and **** then all.

Morning guys. Brrr a cold one this morning at 7C.
Looks like we had some rain overnight.
Looks like a shopping day and get some bargooons.
Or wait till tomorrow once the stores settle down.
Mother Hubbard's cupboard is starting to look bare.
Have a good one guys

Went shopping this morning at Costco.
Scared the b-jesus out of me there.
Thought my Mother-in-law had returned from the dead.
But then I realized it wasn't her because the mouth wasn't going a mile a minute.

IMG_5002.jpg

Went shopping this morning at Costco.
Scared the b-jesus out of me there.
Thought my Mother-in-law had returned from the dead.
But then I realized it wasn't her because the mouth wasn't going a mile a minute.

View attachment 1716300796
A friend of mine always ask me how my mother-in-law is doing. I told him when he asked yesterday that she's not doing good, and he replied Ho! what's the matter? I told him she's still alive.. :BangHead: :lol:

Morning guys.
Might get a bit of rain but mostly sunny so the weather liar says.
Back to the warmer weather by the end of the week. I'll take that.
Have a good one

Shine and rise. Not dull or fallen. Worked every day since Labor day with no day off. Did finally break down and buy me a radio. Makes the time spent seem shorter and more enjoyable.

Last edited:
We've had dam near everything today except snow.
Rain, sun, strong winds but at the moment is sunny.
Gone from jeans and sweatshirt to shorts and T shirt and now back to jeans and sweatshirt.
Doubt if I'll go to the car show tonight

Got a question for us Canadian readers. WHY is it that a Standard Brand signal switch for my 74 dart in Winnipeg Mb is $285.00. Same switch same part# from Rock Auto is $97. Ya I understand that there is .30 cents on the dollar but even at that’s still $180 difference. Is someone trying to retire on one signal switch or what.

Got a question for us Canadian readers. WHY is it that a Standard Brand signal switch for my 74 dart in Winnipeg Mb is $285.00. Same switch same part# from Rock Auto is $97. Ya I understand that there is .30 cents on the dollar but even at that’s still $180 difference. Is someone trying to retire on one signal switch or what.
That is exactly why I order from RA unless I need it immediately.

Just got a condenser from rock auto today. Was over $100.00 cheaper for the same brand and part number as in town. Ordered it Friday and got it today.

Just got a condenser from rock auto today. Was over $100.00 cheaper for the same brand and part number as in town. Ordered it Friday and got it today.
Not that I’m into one up manship but about 8 years ago I wanted an 1 1/4 camoplast ripsaw track for my sled. Couldn’t touch it for $500 in Winnipeg. Friend was going to Wisconsin he delivered the track to my door taxes in. For $320 Canadian. The flippin track is made in Canada

-
Back