Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1725947998469.jpeg

Morning guys.
Another beautiful day ahead.
I must get the snowblower back together today and take that off the list.
Other than that, no excitement today so far anyway.
Make it a good one

Snowblower done!!!
Went for a blood test and then washed the car.
Enough for one day and a beautiful day it was.
Same for tomorrow and right through to next week.

So Fred I see it’s pissin on ya by the radar kinda dark to the south but blue sky here. Don’t know for sure but I think today was my last day at work forever. Ya know I still haven’t figured out what I want to do when I grow Well we’ll see what tomorrow brings. Smiling pal smiling.

So Fred I see it’s pissin on ya by the radar kinda dark to the south but blue sky here. Don’t know for sure but I think today was my last day at work forever. Ya know I still haven’t figured out what I want to do when I grow Well we’ll see what tomorrow brings. Smiling pal smiling.
Glad you get to retire Murray and I'm sure you'll be plenty busy from now on.
Cheers to your Retirment my friend. :thumbsup:
Ho! yea getting pissed on here.

Thanks Fred. Having a big shot of 83 sittin on deck. Trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up :rofl:
Still trying to figure out what I want to do. I have no wife so I don't have to answer to anyone. But still hard to figure what to do.

Took one of my oldest boys friends, kid for a ride on Sunday. He would be about 14. Stopped on hwy loaded the converter and let her fly. This kids eye balls were dinner plates. All he could say was holy. Never saw a bigger smile before or since. Made a new mopar lover that day

And so starts another gorgeous day.
Heading to a car show tonight about 40 miles out of town. Always a good one and worth the trip.
This will be the last one there for this year.
Enjoy your day

Putting things in the best possible way:
Banks operate under the same principle as Robin Hood.
We take from the rich for five percent and
give to the poor for thirty percent.

-
Back