Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Great car show last night and even won a door prize.
Fairly good turnout. I thought the lot would have been full being the last show and the weather was good.
Did eventually have to put a jacket on.
Still some nice weather this week I'm pleased to say.
My wife made cabbage roll casserole yesterday and a double batch at that.
Had that for supper YUM!
Have a great day

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

Morning guys.
Great car show last night and the weather was pretty good. There was a breeze coming from Helene I think.
We filled the lot and spilled over into the other parts of the lot.
We will still continue till it starts getting cold or dark really early.
Going to a Celebration of Life for my late friend today. It will be held at the car club he belonged to.
May even take the Cuda.
He was a great friend of over 50 years. Sure miss him.
Have a great day
Taking the Cuda would be a nice little tribute in his honor. That would be a solid move on your part. :)

When our daughter was living at home and we were giving her crap for something. She would turn her back to us and turn her hearing aid off. Little monkey. She is profound so wouldn't hear anything unless we yelled over 90 decibels
lol..having three young adults and still living at home......... 90db's is a common thing in my home.. :)

That Power Wagon looks like it has some ten round stripper clips hanging there. Kind of surprises me being Canada has a five round limit in their guns.
Cool car shows you get to go to Mark. I bet you make lots of friends there. My area the shows are far and few between.
yeah...it looks like mark is blessed with an abundance of shows. I live in the opposite end of the metro..about an 1 hour and a half, and we dont get half the shows He seems to go to. They just keep shutting them down here in the west end!

-
Back