Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Yep almost T shirt weather here. lol
Getting close to finishing it I would guess. I have to build a fence in back yard soon to keep the critters out so I can plant a garden someday.
I'm off to work going to call the PPG rep. today and see what I should use in epoxy primer, seems new stuff comes out all the time.
Have a good day Jeff.
Good morning Fred. I wonder if we have the same ppg rep. We have a new one and I have not spoken with him yet. Those guys sure have to cover a lot of ground in this area. I'll be interested as to what he has to say.

All is good ,got my replacement fuel bowl today ! Have to remind myself don't screw this one up !!!:BangHead:

bowl 001.jpg

Good morning Fred. I wonder if we have the same ppg rep. We have a new one and I have not spoken with him yet. Those guys sure have to cover a lot of ground in this area. I'll be interested as to what he has to say.
I haven't talked to ours in a long time but his name is Tim don't remember his last name.
And did not get a chance to talk to him today He must be real busy.

I haven't talked to ours in a long time but his name is Tim don't remember his last name.
Tim is my new one name too. Tim Bailey.

Tim is my new one name too. Tim Bailey.
Yep small framed guy about 40 something or maybe 50 something. great guy tell him hi for me if you see him before I do. he probably won't remember my name so tell him I work in Cando at Wilson auto body that might ring a bell.
Small world BP.

You talking about me?
Nope Jeff you can be looser after me I get to be first looser. But you can be last or first as long as you are not the first or last looser. And if you are last without being a looser than you can be the first looser.
OK HOLD ON gonna read the directions again.

There can only be ONE first loser and that is oldkid. He started the thread and lost first.

Watching the old Clint Eastwood movies Every which way but loose.
You may think I am feeding you full of **** but got to meet the head of the biker gang in that movie at a church retreat. He was trying to sell a machine that would stop you from ever being sick again. True story but I have no idea if the machine worked.

OK directions say that you can be the first looser as long as you have never been the last looser unless you were the second looser 3 times in a row.
If you are trying to be the last looser then you need to at least be lost for 2 days before being last..... Makes sense to me.:BangHead:

OK directions say that you can be the first looser as long as you have never been the last looser unless you were the second looser 3 times in a row.
If you are trying to be the last looser then you need to at least be lost for 2 days before being last..... Makes sense to me.:BangHead:
Left turn Clyde

My friend says Clints latest "The Mule" is typical good **** from Mr. Eastwood

My friend says Clints latest "The Mule" is typical good **** from Mr. Eastwood
Haven't seen it but some day.
Going to Minot to get my car worked on at the dealer tomorrow. Air bag recall problem and door latch replacement.
Sure glad God doesn't have a recall on us.

Haven't seen it but some day.
Going to Minot to get my car worked on at the dealer tomorrow. Air bag recall problem and door latch replacement.
Sure glad God doesn't have a recall on us.
I have been building a wrecked Tundra for a few years now. If I would have kept all of the dangerous airbag notices they have sent, i could wall paper my house with them. LOL Maybe they will pick up and deliver your car. They said they will mine.

I have been building a wrecked Tundra for a few years now. If I would have kept all of the dangerous airbag notices they have sent, i could wall paper my house with them. LOL Maybe they will pick up and deliver your car. They said they will mine.
Good idea BP I have to drive over 100 miles to get to the dealer they should pay for my time and fuel.

My dad was that way he would be sick at work and end up in the hospital.
Be careful Biff.
Yes because I’m the only mechanic at the shop they depend on me so I didn’t want to take time off ,keep in mind I had time off over Christmas, 42% today

-
Back