Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A22D35F8-7688-48BA-B7BF-7DDD4C77B84E.jpeg

WOW! that's cool.
This is the 4dr Hemi car that came into Canada. It was sold at the Chrysler dealership in Bracebridge Ontario (which is 2 hrs North of me) It was ordered by a veterinarian so he could pull his large travel trailer. I think that would fill the order. Don't think the hood scoop was original though.
190116176_10100898319749727_9198582785463617493_n.jpg

This is the 4dr Hemi car that came into Canada. It was sold at the Chrysler dealership in Bracebridge Ontario (which is 2 hrs North of me) It was ordered by a veterinarian so he could pull his large travel trailer. I think that would fill the order. Don't think the hood scoop was original though.
View attachment 1715741530
Wish my old had did that instead of buying a 70 delta 98 olds 455

Sos I goes to fixen my old buddies ridin mower. He's had a stroke and his hands doesn't work non too good.
I says "does ya has any startin fluid?"
He says "huh" ya he's half deaf. So I says "DOES YA HAS ANY STARTIN FLUID?" he says "yes, a brand new can. So I goes to his house and does a good lookin at the mower. Everting seems good. I cranks on it and show enough she ain't firin. So I grabs the startin fluid and was gonna hose down the air filter when I realize he bought sprayable Seafoam.
I can just imagine the conversation the went on with the poor clerk at autozone to end up with that product instead of the startin fluid.
Sos I takes off the air filter, fills the protective cap off of the Seafom with gasoline and throws it at a the carburetor whiles he does the crankin and boom she fires up and it runs like a top. I'm thinking the float was stuck.
End of story.
Similar story here, My Dad is 88, said the lawn tractor wasn;t running to good, well he had filled it up to the top of the oil filler neck with oil, I drained over a litre of oil out, yep it run terrible, because now there is a crack in the block and oil all over, we will all be there one day.

Similar story here, My Dad is 88, said the lawn tractor wasn;t running to good, well he had filled it up to the top of the oil filler neck with oil, I drained over a litre of oil out, yep it run terrible, because now there is a crack in the block and oil all over, we will all be there one day.
Sorry to hear that . That really stinks.

-
Back